X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daisy
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    You gotta be kidding me, with the comment about my wanting a perfect world, this coming from the guy who stated he doesn't defraud or cheat
    So you do? OK.

I don't have any standards of mine, since you feel I do, you care to list them holier than thou?
    Your standards for us are clear.

Now y'all can sit back in judgement all you want, but all of y'all living in a glass house, again cast the first stone, he who is without sin.
    With regards to my defining sin, it's a trangression of God's law.
    Never said I didn't, nor did I attempt to portray myself as someone who hasn't done something on par of what Marion has done ( made a mistake)

No but you...I haven't defrauded anyone, nor cheated, you sound just like the hypocrites,,scribes and pharisee's Jesus spoke of. When are you gonna cast the first stone, holier than thou?

By the way, where is the list of my standards?
    on the road

Comment

No but you...I haven't defrauded anyone, nor cheated, you sound just like the hypocrites,,scribes and pharisee's Jesus spoke of. When are you gonna cast the first stone, holier than thou?
      You really find that so unbelieveable?

As to casting the first stone, I don't have to live by your rules. I see more shades of grey. Rules where there are repercussions for ones actions. Of course if one can always be forgiven, I guess such repercussion become less relevant.

"God's law"

Comment

It seems to me that someone is judging Daisy and casting verbal stones at him, ironic.
        phsstt!

Comment

As to casting the first stone, I live by different rules. Ones that have shades of grey. Rules where there are repercussions for ones actions. Of course if one can always be forgiven I guess such repercussion become less relevant.
          Never said I find that unbelieveable, what I find unbelievable is the fact you felt compelled to mention it, as if that has anything to do with Marion.
          Marion committed the crime and also did the time ( repercussion).

You ever forgive someone and have you ever been forgiven or even ask for forgiveness? The unpardonable sin, is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, by the way.

So Mr Holier than thou, care to list your indiscretions? You see Marion being a public figure, had her dirty laundry aired out in public, but you don't live in fish bowl like her. Do you have any skeletons in your closet or do you even have a closet?
          on the road

Comment

a saint is just a sinner who falls down and get's up
            Perseverance equals sainthood? Is that what you are saying?
            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
              It seems to me that someone is judging Daisy and casting verbal stones at him, ironic.
              How is that? I'm only replying to what he has stated. You can offer your view on that, doesn't mean I am guilty of what you JUST accused me of. So In guess now I'm suppose to back off? Don't think so, why I am not surprised by your comment, y'all lke to ban together around here.
              on the road

Comment

As to casting the first stone, I don't have to live by your rules. I see more shades of grey. Rules where there are repercussions for ones actions. Of course if one can always be forgiven, I guess such repercussion become less relevant.

"God's law"

Hahaha.....those are God's standards, not mine. Now if you somehow confused me with God, your fault.
                on the road

Comment

Never said I find that unbelieveable, what I find unbelievable is the fact you felt compelled to mention it, as if that has anything to do with Marion.
                  Marion committed the crime and also did the time ( repercussion).
                  You brought it up first. You implied that all liars are equal with your biblical quote. Have you forgotten that already? My only point is that some lies are worse than others. And serving time is not the only repercussion. Some repercussions you have to live with your whole life. That is reality.

"God's law"
                  Hahaha.....those are God's standards, not mine. Now if you somehow confused me with God, your fault.
                  Cute.

Comment

Marion jones almost destroyed T&F, I have lost all respect I had for her.

Comment

How is that? I'm only replying to what he has stated. You can offer your view on that, doesn't mean I am guilty of what you JUST accused me of. So In guess now I'm suppose to back off? Don't think so, why I am not surprised by your comment, y'all lke to ban together around here.
                      I just think the following was unfair and judgemental-you dont know Daisy.

" you sound just like the hypocrites,,scribes and pharisee's Jesus spoke of. When are you gonna cast the first stone, holier than thou?"
                      phsstt!

Comment

I just think the following was unfair and judgemental-you dont know Daisy.

" you sound just like the hypocrites,,scribes and pharisee's Jesus spoke of. When are you gonna cast the first stone, holier than thou?"
                        Never said I know Daisy, again my remarks are based upon his comments. I said sounds like, not is like, there is a difference. Again this isn't my way or standards, don''t kill the messenger. You're entilted obviously to your opinion, doesn't make that a statement of fact.
                        on the road

Comment

I dont hate Marion and wish her and her family the best but the truth for me and only me is when i look at her i see the face of a cheat and a liar, sorry,cant help it.
                          phsstt!

Comment

I dont hate Marion and wish her and her family the best but the truth for me and only me is when i look at her i see the face of a cheat and a liar, sorry,cant help it.
                            That very well maybe the case when you see her. So I''ll ask you as well, any 2nd chances for people with indiscretions, you included?
                            on the road

Comment

There you go throwing stones, you've been warned about that before. Along with the controversial, yet holier than thou, guy that seems to agree with you.

My only point is that some lies are worse than others. And serving time is not the only repercussion. Some repercussions you have to live with your whole life. That is reality.

Comment

That very well maybe the case when you see her. So I''ll ask you as well, any 2nd chances for people with indiscretions, you included?
                                Yes, 2nd, third and fourth chances, ect ect , but it all depends on many factors. The severity of the "sin" and the sincerity of the apology.

She willingly cheated and only apologized after she got caught and had no choice.
                                phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                                X