Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bolt should be tested to see if he's half horse, half man??

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt should be tested to see if he's half horse, half man??

My goodness....this article could go both ways. If it was satirical, then I'll applaud the wit of the author 'cos he does have a point. On the flip side, if it's an actual rant and he/she truly believes bolt should be tested, then my my my! Wonders never cease to amaze me!

Here is an excerpt from the front page:
    And this sucks plenty because the treatment of Bolt is not fair (not fair at all) to Semenya. Have they thought of testing Bolt to see whether he is half animal and half man? No. Yet if you look at Bolt very closely, he would remind you of the last time you saw a horse. Why have they not tested him to find out whether he is more of a horse than a man? My submission is that the man has dual -species status " he is part horse and part man. Yet IAAF is minded to allow this horse -man keep running and stop Semenya from running.
    Link: http://allafrica.com/stories/200909280913.html

Re: Bolt should be tested to see if he's half horse, half ma

Who dem think dem kiddin'?

Comment

That is just silly, not funny or clever.

Comment

I also heard rumors that Berlino may not be fully Bear. What is this world coming to... *shakes head*

Comment

oh look, another Bolt thread......how about a thread on who is going to make the next Bolt thread.
          on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
            oh look, another Bolt thread......how about a thread on who is going to make the next Bolt thread.
            Hey Speed , will trackshark come back ?
            DO YOUR BEST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doctor sprint
              Hey Speed , will trackshark come back ?
              Hey doc.....we started another website to revive trackshark, I'll post it.
              on the road

Comment

Tired of Bolt threads??? Then don't read em ...... the power of choice is one of the greatest gifts we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortis4Eva
                  Tired of Bolt threads??? Then don't read em ...... the power of choice is one of the greatest gifts we have.
                  You're right about the power of choice, that's why I have chosen to read them and comment on them. You got issue with that, simply ignore my post, real simple. I'll comment on what I want to comment on, ya dig!!!
                  on the road

Comment

You're right about the power of choice, that's why I have chosen to read them and comment on them. You got issue with that, simply ignore my post, real simple. I'll comment on what I want to comment on, ya dig!!!
                    Always trying to pick an argument I see so will now ignore all future comments ya dig!!! lol

Comment

Always trying to pick an argument I see so will now ignore all future comments ya dig!!! lol
                      Pick an argument, don't get it twisted, you replied to my post, yeah do me a favor..........please ignore me...please!!!! ya heard
                      on the road

Comment

"Caster Semenya won the 800 metres race in style. The defending world champion came in second, and a full two minutes behind the speedster, Semenya. "

Two minutes behind?

Comment

The article was satirical. Plain and simple.

Oh btw, Michael Phelps should also be tested to see if he has any dolphin genes as well.

Comment

Centaur testing should be available by 2012.

Comment

Working...
                            X