Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Best Recruits

I know it's a little early but who you think has the best signing class/recruits. I was looking at LSU women, they have a nice frosh class. I'm not sure about the guys, i'm still doing some research. Who do you think has the best recruits for the 2009/2010 season, both male & females?

Women-So.Carolina
    Men-Texas A&M
    ":iR0UTE"

Comment

I agree with you on the men side. But why you think that So Car recruiting class is better than LSU's?

Comment

Curtis Frye Has Always Put Together A :SOLID: Recruiting Class At South Carolina, I Know Of Two Star Female Recruits He Has Signed Thus Far In Tatianna Fisher (11.67,24.12,55.xx) and Breanna Hubbard (7.49,11.62,24.22) But Im Interested To See Whom Else He Grabbed In This Years Class Not To Mention Transfers.

***But If All Else Fails...I Say Texas A&M Takes The Title For BOTH Men And Women...***
        ":iR0UTE"

Comment

Without a doubt Tx A&M has a very nice recruiting class, but if you look at the frosh that are coming out of high school for this season then you must look at what LSU brought in on the women side. LSU brought in some jumpers, sprints anywhere from the 60 to 400. LSU brought in some nice 800 & 1500 runners as well. I think So Car will come in 3rd or 4th in my book.

Comment

T&FN's deep list of recruiting will appear in the January issue, which will be on the newsstands in late November.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
              T&FN's deep list of recruiting will appear in the January issue, which will be on the newsstands in late November.
              thx for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                ...in the January issue, which will be on the newsstands in late November.
                Does this sound odd to anyone else?

Comment

women-Stanford.......believe it

Comment

Mr. A, what do you think about the J.J. Clark experiment at Tennessee? Can he bring in top male recruits to go with the ladies?

Comment

Originally posted by norcal
                      women-Stanford.......believe it
                      Just distance runners, right?

Comment

Just got news that Brauman after losing VCB, has landed Ramone McKenzie and Nickel Ashmede. Got some good talent there

Comment

Pretty big pay cut, nonetheless.
                          The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                            Pretty big pay cut, nonetheless.
                            Well...yeah, but atleast you got some blue chip shares which will eventually pay some huge dividens.

Comment

HotTrack:

Nope.................

Comment

Working...
                              X