Live audio of the World Indoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live audio of the World Indoors

Go to Eurosport's home page (www.eurosport.com) and look down the left-hand column. I haven't been able to get it to work on my Macintosh, maybe all you PC users will have better luck.
    "Run fast and keep turning left."

Re: Live audio of the World Indoors

It works - cool!

Comment

grrr. I still can't get it to work. I bet it's because I use a Mac. The upside of Mac is that I'm almost completely immune to viruses. The downside is that programs often don't have a Mac version.

Comment

it works here too although i can hardly anymore understand that heavy english accent.... they interviewed dragila among others

Comment

Lee - Here's some advice on listening to the meet on a MAC:

Go here and download Windows Media Player for Mac OS X:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/v ... acosx.html

Install it and then go to this web site and click on the link for live internet broadcasts by the BBC of the World Indoor Championships from Budapest. They will be broadcasting tomorrow's (Sunday) events too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/sportsext ... dule.shtml

Click on the schedule you want to listen to and when the BBC Radio Player window pops up double click on the "Listen Live Media Player" link. This will launch your Windows Media Player and begin the broadcast. Once your Windows Media Player screen launches you can close the BBC Radio Player pop up window.

I just listened to all four hours of commercial free broadcast on my Mac and had no problems at all.

Good Luck.

Comment

Thanks! I forgot all about the BBC! I can't imagine how I did, as I am a total BBC World Service addict.

Comment

Yes, the BBC link works fine for me. Wish I had thought of it yesterday. Now, if I can just get my four-year-old little girl to let me listen ... oh well, I'm off to go play dollhouse.

Comment

Listened to Eurosport yesterday and BBC today. Both do a great job, but listening to the crew at BBC, with Colin Jackson and Seb Coe too, is almost better than WATCHING a telecast in the US. The call on the women's 800m was just excellent.

Comment

Thanks to all who posted info on the BBC & Eurosport streaming feed...I have enjoyed listening to the meet live today, including Shayne Culpepper's 3rd place finish in the women's 3000, and Christian Olsson's =WR in the triple jump.

Paul Merca

Comment

Working...
                  X