• Show
Clear All

• San Diego USATF schizoid on masters transfers

What a hoot --and outrage:
    http://masterstrack.com/blog/005998.html

Lots of chatter on this entry.

K E N
    K E N

Seems simple enough to me - let your membership expire then reapply with the preferred club.

But I agree the whole thing is ridiculous, petty, and childish on the part of the San Diego association(though perhaps wholly predictable considering Mr. Stone's penchant for bridge burning).
    There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru
      Seems simple enough to me - let your membership expire then reapply with the preferred club.

But I agree the whole thing is ridiculous, petty, and childish on the part of the San Diego association(though perhaps wholly predictable considering Mr. Stone's penchant for bridge burning).
      That would only work if they used a fake address that lies within the Association of the other Club. The problem lies in the fact that they live on the wrong side of the tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by guru
        (though perhaps wholly predictable considering Mr. Stone's penchant for bridge burning).
        I agree. This would have made sense had the SDI board been dealing only with my transfer request.

But how does one explain the rejection of Linn Dunton's transfer request?

(Or my wife's?)

Neither Linn nor Chris burned any bridges in this matter.

K E N
        K E N

Comment

Working...
        X