Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indoor track on tv

anyone have any news here, like a schedule or when and where??

Excellent question. This is something that should have been on the USATF website a week or two ago (at least). Assuming of course that something similar to the past several years of Visa Championship Series is going to be televised.

Comment

The VCS will be a bit thin this winter, unless they've come up with something to replace the Tyson meet. Otherwise, it's just Millrose, Boston, and the Nationals. I assume all of those will be televised.

Comment

http://www.bostonindoorgames.com/meet-info/

Comment

i had gone to the usatf.org site and found nothing...

so i gotta wait till reebok to get my fix??

Comment

Originally posted by az2004
            i had gone to the usatf.org site and found nothing...
            so i gotta wait till reebok to get my fix??
            There MUST be webcasts before then!!!
            Besides my 2010 rocket pack and flying car and wristwatch-video-phone, I NEED my on-demand broadcast of whatever sports event I want to see LIVE! :twisted:

Comment

Millrose Games, ESPN2, January 29, 8-10 ET, live. A great, all inclusive show ending with the Wanamaker Mile. No NBC this year.

Reebok Boston Indoor Games, ESPN2, February 7, 5-7 ET taped. Always a great meet unfortunately against Super Bowl pre-game.

USA Indoor Champs, ESPN2, February 28, 7-9 ET. Nice prime time slot featuring the culmination of the revamped Visa Championship Series.

Comment

there's a new definition of "revamped"? It's now a synonym for "shrunken"?

Comment

Working...
                X