Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campbell-Brown Added to Millrose 60

This should be good.....I guess Jeter isn't running n this?

Comment

Good to hear....

I think she'll be running against Muna Lee.
      My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

and Lisa Barber, Marshevet Myers(Hooker), Bianca Knight

Comment

When did the Corvette get hitched?
          Anyway congrats to her and Mr. Myers
          why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DentyCracker
            When did the Corvette get hitched?
            Anyway congrats to her and Mr. Myers
            October.

I think I saw it at the back of one of the T&FNs where it gives name changes and such. Trenier Moser (Clement...sp?) was also married in October and Anna Pierce (Willard) is also married now as well.

And as previously reported Jenn Stuczynski now goes by her married name of Jenn Suhr.

Comment

Originally posted by DCSIGMA
              No, she's running in Glasgow on the 30th.
              http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Originally posted by nevetsllim
                Originally posted by DCSIGMA
                No, she's running in Glasgow on the 30th.
                If there is gonna be any video of this meet...can someone please post the link!!!!!

Comment

VCB must be confident of her fitness going into race this early in such a big meet. She made a few comments on her training going well and the progress of her injuries but none of them really clear. Muna Lee has a SB of 7.23, have any of the other ladies raced in 2010?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedster
                    VCB must be confident of her fitness going into race this early in such a big meet. She made a few comments on her training going well and the progress of her injuries but none of them really clear. Muna Lee has a SB of 7.23, have any of the other ladies raced in 2010?
                    I'm not necessarily sure it means she's supremely confident...in the grand scheme of things indoor really doesn't matter much.

It may indicate she feels good enough to go compete but if she or any of the ladies were to NOT win I don't think it'd be an indictment against them.

I think the goal for them all is to compete and come out healthy. Anything else (a win and/or stellar time) is icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by texas_speed
                      Originally posted by Speedster
                      I'm not necessarily sure it means she's supremely confident...in the grand scheme of things indoor really doesn't matter much.

It may indicate she feels good enough to go compete but if she or any of the ladies were to NOT win I don't think it'd be an indictment against them.

I think the goal for them all is to compete and come out healthy. Anything else (a win and/or stellar time) is icing on the cake.
                      I agree, January is January and they don't hand out medals till Doha in March. You could see last season the look of frustration on VCB's face when she raced injuried, I'd make the assumption that at least she's healthy now by racing her first race in NYC.

Comment

Working...
                      X