Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds on TV

I was looking at the TV schedule and I saw that the replay of the recent in-doors in Hungary are on Fox North saturday afternoon. I have a dish so I get about 20 Fox sports feeds.

Re: Worlds on TV

You lucky corndog!

Comment

What time should we come over????

Comment

just watched on foxnews southen cal affiliate, larry rawson was boring as usual, but some events were enjoyable. cant wait for outdoors.

Comment

My digital guide said it was 2-hours of coverage, but of course after one hour everybody closed up shop and went home. Jeez, the World Championship of Poker had something like 10-12 hours of coverage. I fold...

Comment

>the World Championship of Poker
            had something like 10-12 hours of coverage.

That's because you can sit on your fat *ss and play poker. Or play for clothing. Or do both, and if it's warm, make a horrible noise when you get up from the cheap vinyl couch!

[Wouldn't THAT look cool on a Wheaties box?]

Maybe Larry Rawson could do the commentary.

Truly, *THE* international sport! ;(

Comment

Knoxville, Tennessee, newspaper TV section shows 2004 World Indoor Champs to be shown (tape delay) by Fox Sports at 1900 (7 p.m.) Saturday, 27 March 2004.

Although other posters mentioned earlier showings, this is the first time the meet has appeared on Knoxville TV schedule.

Comment

A friend swung by this weekend thru the bay area. He works for partypoker.com and they are one of the main sponsors of the world poker tour. Apparently, they pay a LOT of money to be seen on TV and have a deal with the travel channel/ESPN.

Comment

Working...
                X