Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MESSAGE BOARD MAINTENANCE

Originally posted by bhall
    and didn't notice the grey medallion. I see them now.
    Ah, so it's the grey you hadn't expected, which makes sense given what you wrote before.

I agree they work well. Far less distracting than the old ones.

Comment

you guys live a far more complicated life than I: I don't even notice the icons are there, and exist just fine :mrgreen:

Comment

the new icons make it much easier (read possible) to determine which threads you have read. I like em.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
          and exist just fine :mrgreen:
          Ignorance is bliss :wink:

Comment

If you are logged on, there is a link to 'first unread post' that is quite convenient; you do not even have to worry about what page to go to.

I still have one feature that the old board had that either the new one does not or I have not seen it. I often read most of the posts. I used to be able to click 'Next (or Previous) Topic' (or some such). Now I have to click on every thread individually. Is there a Next/Previous option? Could it be inserted if it does not currently exist?

Comment

I'm glad I have a 15" laptop. Even as it is the new border ads add a scroll bar. Probably will rule out blackberry usage.
              There are no strings on me

Comment

Ben and Garry, since the ads arrived hardly any of the hyperlinks at the top of the page work. Examples are "Board index" and "view your posts", but the one you should worry about the most is the "login" link.

Comment

Right next to User Control panel it says I have 1 new message but whenever I try to click on it or view your posts I get "Webpage cannot be found."

Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Search link currently broken too.

Comment

DITTO TO ALL THE ABOVE RE OFF CENTER AND INACCESSABILITY OF USER CONTROL

Comment

Originally posted by texas_speed
                        Anyone else having this problem?
                        Yes, but this might be a good thing as now I don't have to read my hate mail

And the user control panel is out of commission too.

Comment

i could not login where it said...

Q Search Members Logout [ az2004 ]

i had to go to reply to thread to fake it out...

i could a blank page which said page does not exist...

Comment

As gh posted there is an issue that I have to fix. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll work on it this evening and hope it is easily resolved.

Comment

As mentioned the "first unread post" link at the top right is awesome. I love, love, love this feature. This saves tons of time. For me, it's the best thing about the switch (I miss the old blue color )

I also have to remember hard not to hit my back arrow (like I've done for years and years) as that doesn't work anymore.

Overall, this bulletin board is excellent and I really appreciate all the time you admins put in. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X