Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn Relays Question

Wassup track fans...I just have a quick question for anyone who is in the know about seating at penn relays...I got my renewals yesterday. Is there still general seating on thursday/friday? From my notice, it has me on the upper deck on those 2 days, not acceptable. If anybody can clarify this, please let me know...Thanks!!!!

Re: Penn Relays Question

GA seating for Thursday and Friday is available throughout the stadium except for the lower deck North side (the relays homestretch), which is reserved seating.

Comment

Originally posted by dj
      GA seating for Thursday and Friday is available throughout the stadium except for the lower deck North side (the relays homestretch), which is reserved seating.

I guess they trying to get as much money as they can.....

Comment

Originally posted by DCSIGMA
        I guess they trying to get as much money as they can.....
        Doesn't everybody?

Comment

hey, i higly doubt the backstrech and endzone seats on thursday and friday are reserved...

all the athletes sit there, and i don't see that many tickets being sold for those days...

saturday is different, as the end zone upper deck will be full...

the other upper decks, you can't see the track closest to you....as the angle is no the playing surface, NOT the track

Comment

Originally posted by az2004
            hey, i higly doubt the backstrech and endzone seats on thursday and friday are reserved...
            I doubt it, too, since the Meet Director said they weren't just a few posts ago.

Comment

maybe the meet director and tell us if the construction last year is completed, as it was a royal nightmare getting in the saturday of last year...

it took some people an hour to get in, and get to general admission in the upper deck, basically, because NO one could move thru the corridors....

Comment

The North grandstand will be fully accessible as it has been in years other than last year.

The outer construction is scheduled to be completed before Relays, and that completion will return the three North gates and interior concourse to full operation. The remaining construction is internal, but in areas that the public hasn't been in in the past.

Comment

good news about the constructon being over...

but i guess the jamacians should be ready for the snow that's expected to continue till may

Comment

Working...
                  X