Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is.........................

No one discussing the US Indoor Champs???

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't find athread about it at all :?

Re: Why Is.........................

The meet is gonna be televised fairly soon so we are all pretending its all gonna be live,dont want to give anything away?
    phsstt!

Comment

We're positively HYPNOTIZED by the men's 50k x-c skiing final!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        The meet is gonna be televised fairly soon so we are all pretending its all gonna be live,dont want to give anything away?
        That's my story and I'm sticking with it!

Comment

Felix wins race 1 of the women's 400m final in a PB of 51.37, but the real action was in race 2. Debbie Dunn won in 50.86, breaking Jearl Miles-Clark's meet record from 15 years ago and setting a WL in the process. It makes her the fifth fastest USanian of all time. Trotter was second in 51.23.

Also worth noting that Jessica Beard ran 51.15 at the Big 12 Champs yesterday, which was temproarily a world lead.

Comment

Jeter 7.02! :shock: Can't wait for Doha final - possible WR? Or at least another sub 7?

Brianna Glenn really knows when to pull it together. 6.33m in Birmingham last week and now 6.78m for second and a ticket to Doha!

Comment

Some very exciting races, but I think the athletes who impressed me the most today were Lacy Janson and Morgan Uceny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon
                Also worth noting that Jessica Beard ran 51.15 at the Big 12 Champs yesterday, which was temproarily a world lead.
                I believe that was on an oversize track.
                Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

We see excellent performances but considering just under 5000 feet altitude the quality of sprints and jumps should have been expected.

That said the USA team will be very strong this year.

60m for women was always going to be and will be a two horse( perhaps a two mare race is better) race in Doha.

60m for men will be one of the American team against Chambers is a likely scenario. Trammell v Robles is almost a certainty.

Comment

Working...
                  X