Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Indoors on TV???

"Wednesday March 17th, 3:30pm eastern... NCAA Indoor Track & Field Championships on ESPN2"

http://www.ncaasports.com/story/6726237

I get myself all ready to watch it, only to turn it on and instead be forced to watch Blake win a Pacific Life match in 3 sets. What's up with that!!!

Re: NCAA Indoors on TV???

What?!? Are you telling me that tape I have at home that I haven't watched yet is not t&f? Grrr.
    "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Of course, the ESPN2 production is getting slammed on other boards right now.

The icing on the cake appears to be dedicating more time to showing announcer Carol Lewis throwing the weight throw than showing more highlights of the student-athletes who competed.

I don't think the general public will ever be happy with a track & field broadcast, but it failed to capture, in my opinion, one of the best collegiate championship meets in history.

Comment

I've been a track & field fan for over 40 years and saw more excitement in this meet than preceeding events covered by ESPN. How better to praise a real woman track and field athlete? Carol Lewis looked great and presented fans with a rare of view of a beautiful woman with real cleavage. And you had a problem with that? Now she brings us exciting coverage on the field as well from as behind the mike. Go Carol! And let's keep a close eye Sanya Richards...great 200 & 400, with Greece on the horizon.

Comment

The meet was covered decently but not great ... We could've done without Carol in anything other than the booth ... And actually can do without her in the booth ... And how could you televise this meet and NOT show any of the men's 4x4 ?????

Comment

Working...
          X