Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caribbean athletes at NCAA

Does anyone know who are the main Caribbean athletes we should be watching at the NCAA Indoor Champs?
    My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Re: Caribbean athletes at NCAA

Kirani James (Greneda/Alabama) and Tabarie Henry (U.S. Virgin Islands/Texas A&M) in the 400; Kimberly Williams (Jamaica/Florida State), Julian Reid (Jamaica/Texas A&M), Alain Bailey & Tarik Batchelor (both from Jamaica/Arkansas), Shara Proctor (Antigua/Florida) in the horizontal jumps; Annie Alexander (T&T/Tennessee) in the shot; Natasha Ruddock (Jamaica/Texas A&M) in the short hurdles; Kettiany Clarke (Jamaica/South Carolina) in the penthalon just to name a few.

Comment

Thanks for that....

I'll keep an eye on the performances of these athletes, among others, of course.

Comment

More Caribbean folks in Shaniqua Ferguson (60m-200m) Auburn/BAH, Nivea Smith (200m) Auburn/BAH, Demetrius Pinder (400m) Texas A & M/BAH, Jamal James (800m) LSU/T&T, Samantha Henry (60m-200m) LSU/JA, Trisha- Ann Hawthorne (60m) UConn/JA, Kimberly Laing (60h) Alabama/JA, Latoya Greaves (60h) Oklahoma/JA, Deandra Doyley (LJ) Miami/JA, Allodin Fothergill (400m) Maryland-Eastern/JA, Andrew Riley (60h) Illinois/JA, Keiron Stewart (60h) Texas/JA, Nicholas Gordon (LJ) Nebraska/JA.

Comment

Shaniqua Ferguson of Bahamas did well in the women's 200, didn't she? I believe she won it in a time of 23.09....

Comment

Working...
          X