Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilastopaja

Can anyone give me info on this site?

How deep are lists per year? How many years do you go back? Are heights and weights of all athletes given?

Most importantly, is it worth the money?

Thanks,
    Clay

Re: Tilastopaja

I use it and have never had a complaint. Lists are very deep and track athlete's progression pretty well IMO. I love the site. I use it in conjunction with alltime-athletics.com to get the statistical info I desire.

Comment

I love the site and definitely think it's worth the money.

Comment

I don't know your exact situation, but odds are if you are considering it, you will find it well worth the money. I certainly have.

Comment

It is very good, but depending on what data you want exactly, you can source it for free from elsewhere e.g. the IAAF athlete profiles generally have good year progression, indoor and outdoor PBs. European-athletics.org has european lists, and if you click on a name it brings up a new window with current year bests and PBs...which it gets from Tilastopaja
          You can also get some data directly from friendly admin people at the various national organisations.

I guess it depends on what exactly you want and how often you're going to use it. It is a great site though, and he's done some great stats collection.

Comment

How deep are world lists and does it include ht and wt?

Comment

Working...
            X