Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibly the biggest formchart snub in U.S. history?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Possibly the biggest formchart snub in U.S. history?

Originally posted by Half Miler
    I think Primm's problem may be the sit-and-kick races. Unfortunately, the prelims are often sit-and-kick affairs. If he can make it through to the final and if the pace in the final is fast, he has a shot. Otherwise, it's Andrews running down Wheating for the 3rd time in 5 months. :wink:
    Well, they just posted the results of the 800m heats for regionals just now, and looks like he hasn't had any trouble yet. Won his heat easily.

I stand by my opinion that this will end up being one of the bigger formchart snubs in the history of the world :P

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richxx87
      Originally posted by dl
      Originally posted by richxx87
      Primm has yet to show he can beat the elite guys head to head (as evidenced by his 4th place finish at the conference meet).
      4th at Pac-10s is evidence he can beat elite guys? Not to pick on the guy, but he's never made an NCAA final.
      Say what?! ... We are in agreement, but you misread my words: "has yet to show he can" essentially means 'he has NOT' beaten the elites.
      Indeed I did. My apologies. Serves me right for posting late at night while short on sleep!

Comment

Primm ended up 5th, so well done to him. Hopefully, he can improve on his 1:45.70 school record next year as a senior. But he still hasn't shown that he's ready for prime time when it comes to head-to-head races against the elite guys.

Comment

Originally posted by nicest person ever
          Man, I need to sober up, lol
          Are you only now figuring that out?
          Fire Impossible.

Comment

Working...
          X