Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAIN BOLT Return to Full Training ..

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11062010/ ... ining.html

Re: USAIN BOLT Return to Full Training ..

Similar to the specialized forums that pop up from time to time (i.e. the current NCAA champs one), I propose we have a permanent Usain Bolt forum...maybe we can find a way to even find a way to plant a small GPS device on him so we can locate where he on the planet at any given time.

Comment

Well Thank God Our Sport has such a Athlete , Otherwise znoozeville

Comment

Originally posted by texas_speed
        Similar to the specialized forums that pop up from time to time (i.e. the current NCAA champs one), I propose we have a permanent Usain Bolt forum...maybe we can find a way to even find a way to plant a small GPS device on him so we can locate where he on the planet at any given time.
        It could be the Bolt and Webb [four letter word-names only? :roll: ]

Comment

Bolt Training in the pool?...there is just noway you put that guy in a pool and expect anything serious out of him. Even if it were to be helping him, in his mind he would have been playing around and having fun perhaps making fart bubbles . :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235
            No one ever talks about Webb anymore. I haven't heard a single word about him all season.

Comment

Originally posted by bman
              Originally posted by 26mi235
              No one ever talks about Webb anymore. I haven't heard a single word about him all season.
              Most of the comments about Webb are a bit in the joking mode. four or five years ago he was the brightest US distance runner, but now there are so many Americans competing at a high level that Webb is lost in the shuffle. It will be interesting to see how his recovery develops; unfortunately from what I have gleaned (casually)he is not yet back to full capabilities.

Comment

Working...
              X