Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They Start Them Off Very Early in Jamaica .

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Start Them Off Very Early in Jamaica .

BASIC SCHOOL CHAMPS ( Kindergarteners) , http://www.trackalerts.com/?p=9160

Re: They Start Them Off Very Early in Jamaica .

I'd like to see that event added to the Olympics / WC.

Comment

That was a joy to watch!

Comment

These kids are running at the National Stadium.

Do you guys still wonder why a small island like Jamaica with less than 3 million is #1 in track and field?

Comment

Originally posted by JRM
          I'd like to see that event added to the Olympics / WC.
          LOL , i'd like to see big azz Bolt or Asafa tryin to get through those barrells ,LOL

Comment

These kids are too cute !! , notice how they instintively get up & go when they fall ? , the future looks good for Jamaica , Truly a Culture for T&F esp. Sprinting .

Comment

Asafa could learn a lot from these kids about running though the line...

The officials seem to be underperforming with several hurdles down before races started... wonder if any coaches protested :P

Comment

WTH! What are their mothers feeding them? Pot water? They're falling over those hurdles like flies!
                http://img2.pict.com/c9/f0/bf/2845608/0/b.jpg

Comment

Even the basic schools kids know to run through the finish line. Yohan Blake please pay attention and get back to the foundamentals.

Jwiz: It is more like what happen to the big runners down to basic school (kindagarden) kids, one mishap in hurdles and you can be left behind. LoLo Jones and many other stars are still having nightmares about mishapes in races.

Those little kids jump up and keep on running to the end and that is what it's all about. They are a joy to watch.

Comment

BASIC SCHOOL CHAMPS ,JAMAICA ,Final Day .. These Kids are well Drilled , Some Complete in their Body Suits , Running Relays , I even saw some of them Dip @ the line although one little girl skipped across the line ,lol, too Cute , i'd pay to go see this .. http://www.trackalerts.com/?p=9189

Comment

Yeah, these kids are so enjoyable to watch. Dem little foot dem fast sah. The parents are so proud of their little ones. Shoes or no shoes they still competing and having fun. Did you notice that some of them still keep on running past the finish line.

Excelsior bring out them body suit for the finals. You got to love it.

Comment

I went back to jamaica a few years ago during the Easter hols, and I was relaxing at Hellshire Beach when this teacher turned up with a group of primary school kids in the 6-7-8 age group. She put a stick in the sand a good 50 metres from where they stood, and had them racing to the stick and back, using a stopwatch to time them. Those who made good times were allowed to swim in the sea, while those who did not were put thru some jogging exercises....

And that was over the Easter weekend....
                        My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

Working...
                        X