Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jav AmJrR last weekend?

Haven't seen anything here about last weekend's javelin toss by Justin Streicher at Cape Girardeau meet. He was listed as freshman, but I couldn't find any bio on him. 248'7(75.76) would be AJR - by almost 10 ft.!! He might be Canadian, or returning from Mormon mission at age 20+, but if American and born /85, it's an AJR. With the old jav, you could 'catch a floater' and PR by 10', but this looks like one of those 'out of nowhere' performances that makes Olympic years so special. Hope he's the real deal, and will prove so at Athens!

Re: Jav AmJrR last weekend?

(Aaaaaaaapril Fooool..) Apologies, if anyone actually went inquiring about 'Streicher'. That's my last Apr.1 prank..

Comment

>(Aaaaaaaapril Fooool..) Apologies, if anyone actually went inquiring about
      >'Streicher'. That's my last Apr.1 prank..

I've heard of "TGIF" and that is true today, but also TGI April 2nd.

Comment

A google on J Streicher is liable to lead you to Julius, and you don't want to go there.

Comment

Ha! (went there... ) And 'streicher' = 'prankster' in German, right?(I wouldn't have known,but got 'streich' from record album with 'Till Eulenspeigel's Merry Pranks'...)

Comment

Working...
          X