Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Sucks

I hate track, and this board sucks. You people suck, and athletes who cheat suck. No one loves Gabe, everyone hates Alan, and there is no love left to pass around to those who remain. I do not trust any of your advice, and for the most part, you suck at providing advice that is trustworthy, honest and intelligent.

I wanted to believe that USA track and field had a future, but it does not. You people wine, complain, argue, insult, put down, lie, cheat, and steal. You suck, and your sport sucks.

Feel free to go on ranting about your love and passion for your sport. Move here to Europe and love the best sport of all: footboll. Oh, I forgot: our sport steals from your sport. Blasted offenders... be gone with them all. Everything sucks today.

Re: Track Sucks

>athletes who cheat suck
    >No one loves Gabe
    >everyone hates Alan

Although I agree with those three points, the rest of your post is utter tripe. Fair enough if you don't like T&F, but why waste your energy in expressing your views to a board full of T&F fans (who are bound to give some sort of reaction). Methinks you're a bit of an attention seeker.....

Comment

>You people wine...

Yes but on the bright side, with the exception of satch, we spell very well.

Comment

Methinks you an idiot if methinks me seeking attention. Posting on this board sucks. You "fans" dont even have a fight song.

Comment

<<<<You "fans" dont even have a fight song.>>>>

Geez, thats what been missing. Thanks for pointing that out.

Kuha/Dutra/Malmo/Asterix:

Can you guys work on that for us. Thanks.

Comment

I'll be happy to give it some thought. I suppose we need to include the lines "We suck, you suck, everyone sucks"... Any other suggestions will be treated with the respect they deserve.

Comment

>I hate track, and this board sucks.

You didn't have to shut it down for crying out loud:-).

Comment

><<<<You "fans" dont even have a fight song.>>>>

http://www.metrolyrics.com/lyrics/5742/ ... n_Asshole/

(Viewer discretion is advised. Words or phrases may offend some viewers.)

Comment

"Not You", I just want to tell you they have pills for your condition.
                  "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

>"Not You", I just want to tell you they have pills for your condition."

When malmo shows up he'll advise which ones to take.

This guy is obviously an Arsenal supporter who is frustrated that their season has disintegrated in the last 5 days...

Comment

>I'll be happy to give it some thought. I suppose we need to include the lines
                      >"We suck, you suck, everyone sucks"... Any other suggestions will be treated
                      >with the respect they deserve.

There was that version of the American national anthem by Carl Lewis... that would surely be enough to chase anyone from this forum..

Anyone got the link...?

Comment

Carl Lewis the singer, or Carl Lewis the movie star? Wasn't he supposed to have a small part of some movie in which he was to play a security guard who ran as fast as he could from some natural disaster?

Comment

>Carl Lewis the singer, or Carl Lewis the movie star? Wasn't he supposed to have
                          >a small part of some movie in which he was to play a security guard who ran as
                          >fast as he could from some natural disaster?

Don't know if this is the clip but you will be sorry you asked:

http://www.carllewis.com/video.acting.1.html

Comment

>You people wine, complain, argue, insult, put down, lie, cheat, and steal.<

I have to confess. I do wine quite a bit.

Comment

>Don't know if this is
                              >the clip but you will be sorry you
                              >asked:

http://www.carllewis.com/video.acting.1.html

Christ Lord.... Carl wouldn't even be able to get the part of a sheep in a nativity play with that kind of acting.

Comment

Working...
                              X