Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week You Suck!

Since last week, I have learned one thing about you people:

You "experts" suck. You are winers who sip sucker juice for a dollar a bottle, then spin the long neck around the table daring others to join in your game.

You lurk for that one chance of stardom by waiting to be struck by a "lightening bolt". You are selfish sorts who lay low and say that you were the first to say "I told you so".

Stanford sucks! Arkansas is the real farm; at least they grow real hogs that have long-term value. The reason Gabe sucks is because he left the cheese farm for the dairy farm, and came out a fairy.

Idiots, all of you. You believe so highly in the bolt, because his first name begins with USA. Selfish pigs, each one of you! Who is the idiot with the letter game? Try this one on for size: S as in Suck You, Sons of B*tches!

I would pay £4 a head to watch you experts call the shots when the cards are dealt, the stakes are at their highest and you lose grand, you lose big, and you lose painfully.

Beckham sucks now, too. Blasted idiot. Couldnt keep his snake in his cage.

Carl Lewis is blowing out more stanky dead air now than
    he did when the accusations went up against Big Ben, Mighty Man. He squirts out sissy sounds, pretends to be a macho man, and drives rental wreck cars to 7-Eleven.

Do you people do anything with your degrees? Or do you just like cutting down trees to make paper which, in some cases, just gets framed, mounted and hangs on another tree?

Your Philadelphia Phillies have a better chance of winning the world series than one American has of winning the 1,500m gold.

Who was that sucker who challenged me to respond back to his comments? Yes, Mr. Dog. Big Dog, Little Dog, or Snoop Dog. Whatever your name was. Rile me up, buddy. Saddle up, buck up and hold on, because I am running wild like the buffalos.

Jorge, take a seat. Dathan, change your name to something someone can pronounce. Billy, grow up into a fine presidential candidate.

Rile me up. Riley was up. And he sucks, too. I told you about that farm. Ah, there I go. I have double standards.

I am going back to my football board where I can live in harmony with fans who are alive, well and dont have YOU SUCK in their fight songs.

Suck you!
    Good day.

Re: This Week You Suck!

Evidently you are not taking the pills yet.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Holy #%#&!

Medication. That was the key. Dear God, please do not strike me down for forgetting my THG!

Comment

>Since last week, I have learned one thing about you people:

Looks like you have learned several things, actually.

Comment

Where's Ben when we need him.

Comment

Unless I totally missed the subtext, I think Not You is just venting with a little creative writing. The sardonic tone is for effect to get a rise of the literal-minded. It has much more humor in it then the attempts of others here. I wouldn't even attempt a serious discussion with the 'issues' raised.

Comment

"Not You" do you by chance play the bongos?

Comment

>Unless I totally missed the subtext, I think Not You is just venting with a little creative writing. The sardonic tone is for effect to get a rise of the literal-minded. It has much more humor in it then the attempts of others here.<

While all of this may be true, I am still hoping that he will be true to his word and forsake us for another Board. His posts here have been mostly venting, and they have been the source of needless discord.

Comment

>Unless I totally missed the subtext, I think Not You is just venting with a
                  >little creative writing. The sardonic tone is for effect to get a rise of the
                  >literal-minded. It has much more humor in it then the attempts of others here.
                  >I wouldn't even attempt a serious discussion with the 'issues' raised.

Its just Yoogan on another computer.

Comment

>Where's Ben when we need him.

It's called self moderating-kind of like Bill Murray in Caddyshack.

Comment

Nimwit,

You have gotten your 15 minutes of fame. Now take it somewhere else.

You absorb negative energy from somewhere deep inside and spread it like wildfire. You attempt to attract people by your callous words and stinging blow. You are a blot of confusion who tries to consume common people with your wiley ways. You draw debate unto yourself. Mr. Not You, you drink of your own disgust, while feeding and giving that same poison to others. I hope someone takes out the garbage and takes your trashy words with them.

Since everyone "sucks", go out and train, and be your own superstar. Stop ridiculing the ones we enjoy discussing.

Comment

I'm not sure how to reply. I'm not sure I understand.

Comment

>Nimwit,

You have gotten your 15 minutes of fame. Now take it somewhere
                          >else.

....and by responding to his "fame" you only further his cause. If you don't respond to him he might go away.

Comment

Or wreak some other havoc on this site. I know what you mean, though.

Comment

I know for a fact that Ben and co. are aware of the occasional loose cannons, no names repeated here, and are continually doing what they can to weed them out. So let's all try to ignore them. But of course I have just done the opposite !

Comment

Working...
                              X