Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This Week You Suck!

I guess Hunter Thompson found the T&FN website...

Comment

Hey, I like Hunter Thompson.... like the "rebel" in him that I don't have the courage to have myself.

Comment

Well said, NotYou!!! We are all losers, inadequate and social irresponsible. We should all try to be a lot more like you! I beleive we should all adopt NotYou's ideologies and thought processes and thereby improve ourselves and the world! I intend to begin by giving up two-buck chuck and only drinking expensive wine so that my wining will be more worthwhile. I urge the rest of you to do the same.

Comment

>Hey, I like Hunter Thompson....

Never said I didn't---!
          Just remember each dose of Hunter is to be taken with a grain of salt, and enjoy!

Comment

Let's just hope that, unlike Hunter Thompson, NotYou does not carry around large caliber hand guns.

Comment

Well, mighty big of you to reply "NoT You". Thank you for showing up and run away again.

Please, act mature for your age and move forward with yourself! Any one can talk trash behind the message board. Good grief! You really need to get on with your life by doing something postive for once.

Oh, you no buffalos! Ha! You are just a little harmless poodle dog that yap all day to get attention from his mommy. I wonder perhap you are such a disappointed athlete that you take your anger out on the message board.

I do hope you find a sport that you adore and cherish. I pray for you to find peace and happiness.

Please, allow us real athletes to continue our quest to be the best of our ability. It sad that you choose to be negative and waste a good breath of fresh air on trash talk on the message board. I sure you can be more resourceful and uplifting. Try that. You might like it.

Big Dog

Comment

Don't feed trolls. It's the #1 forum rule. Next time this loser posts, ignore it. Everyone. Me included.

Comment

>Let's just hope that, unlike Hunter Thompson, NotYou does not carry around
                  >large caliber hand guns.

"Hunter S. Thompson, a renegade journalist whose "gonzo" style threw out any pretence at objectivity and established the hard-living writer as a counter-culture icon, has fatally shot himself at his Colorado home, police say. He was 67."

http://today.reuters.co.uk/News/newsArt ... OMPSON.xml

Comment

who's billy?

Comment

In this morning's New York Times, and I imagine in other newspapers as well, the Hunter Thompson obituary was undoubtedly smaller than it would have been if it hadn't had to share the page with the obits of John Raitt and Sandra Dee. But the Thompson story has a prominent place on nytimes.com right now and the story on the web site includes a picture, which the printed newspaper did not.

Comment

all of this venom is about the writter. instead of venting his pain he would be more productive taking a long look in the mirror.
                        phsstt!

Comment

I should have started a new thread.

Comment

Egadz! Eddie is back!! Or is it Paulie? Or Mel? Maybe they're all the same person!! No, wait is is Snatch, sorry, SATCH? Dey' best not ol' look a' dat mirror at ones or she gone mirror go'n shred dem'all right quick.

Comment

Yes, MJD, you should have. This wasn't exactly the thread you wanted to bump up.

Comment

Even though this is trolldom in full bloom, don't you get the sneaking suspicion that's it's trolling just for the sake of trolling? By saying things that will pretty much get EVERYONE riled, he has achieved the ultimate goal of all trolls - get everyone to respond to him, and maybe get a few posters yelling at each other.

In any case, the post is certainly not worth responding to directly.

Comment

Working...
                                X