Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Texas Longhorns fans

2008 outdoor NCAA Pole Vault champ Maston Wallace who disappeared for several years (University of Houston?) has again appeared on the longhorn roster with two years of eligibility remaining. Wonder if he'll be a factor?

Comment

Originally posted by harvtrack
      2008 outdoor NCAA Pole Vault champ Maston Wallace who disappeared for several years (University of Houston?) has again appeared on the longhorn roster with two years of eligibility remaining. Wonder if he'll be a factor?

If healthy, I think Maston could take the top 3 spots at the big meets . I also noticed that the Lady Longhorns added to athletes to their roster: Jennifer Nwuli & Hillary McNutt. They are not the recruits, or transfers I was looking for, but they could be a nice addition to the distance class.

Comment

If healthy, I think Maston could take the top 3 spots at the big meets . I also noticed that the Lady Longhorns adds a few athletes to their roster: Jennifer Nwuli & Hillary McNutt. They are not the recruits, or transfers I was looking for, but they could be a nice addition to the distance class. Also, sprinter, Alisha Monnette, which I don't know if these athletes are walk-ons or what.

Comment

Don't you have to complete your eligibility in 5 years? Two years of eligibility would mean it'd be 6 years for him. Did he ever redshirt? Did he also get a medical redshirt? Would he be eligible for a medical redshirt for what he was out for?

Comment

Maston Wallace was going to transfer out of Texas... attend University of Houston. So he had to sit out a year (but didn't have to lose his 1 yr of eligibility)... He was then injured this past yr that put him out of the season, so i think he had a medical redshirt. Now he has returned back to Texas, so that's why he is still listed as a JR. Anytime u win NCAA as a freshman, you know u got the cahones be elite.

I'm just wondering if IJ Ubabuike gave up throwing or not. Although she's not an elite thrower, she's Texas' best Shot put.

Comment

Any updated news at this point on Texas Longhorns recruits? I know the women signed Stephanie Okolo, & Kiersten Duncan. Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
              X