X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPelle
    replied
    Re: New Server

Unfortunately, with the server now displaying European symbols and characters, today:s Aftonbladet track and field headlines now read:

MARION JONES I DOPNINGSHÄRVA.

She grabbed headlines today with the a money transfer issue regarding Balco.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/sto ... 66,00.html

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied

It works better than the old one, you can spell central European names correctly now. Great!

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied

Železný.

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    replied

Long story made short- diacriticals are fixed. If you want the long character set/operating system version of the story, email me.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

dïácrîtîcäl?

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    replied

The eTrack Archive is back working again. Thanks for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    replied

I'll get the eTrack Archive working as early as possible today.

Has anyone seen the RedHat 500 Server Error since 6AM Pacific/9AM Eastern yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• EPelle
    replied

I get a File Not Present message when opening the eTN from e-mail instead of saving it to disk or hard drive.

Leave a comment:

• mike renfro
    replied

Has anyone else had problems retreiving eTN 14 from either their email or from the achive? On my email version I got "file not present" msg, so deleted it. On the archive, I get a server error.

Leave a comment:

• EPelle
    replied

I will check, too: Jag bara undrar hur l?ng tid det skulle ta f?r man att kunna l?sa p? riktig.

Didn:t work.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

dïácrîtñál check

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    replied

I've made more tweaks to the configuration and now the errors in the log appear to have ceased. Please let me know if you see the 500 RedHat error again.

I'm working on the diacriticals thing now. The database is now storing them correctly so the problem is with display.

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied

>>I usually throw mine into some kind of spellcheck before posting so when that happens to me I still have a version.<

When I think of it, I block it, right click, and copy. That saves it. If I have to, I can paste it back in.

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied

>I had the frustrating experience earlier this evening when I wrote a fairly
    >long message, hit "preview reply" and got the error message. Then hit
    >"back" and found that the whole message had disappeared.

I gave up and
    >went and had dinner.

I usually throw mine into some kind of spellcheck before posting so when that happens to me I still have a version.

Leave a comment:

• mike renfro
    replied

My problem is getting eTN 14. This site says server error, my email version says file not present.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X