Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track

My turn ,and likeing to meet you. Why are you likeing track ,and which is you favourite man ,it does not haveing to be a sprinter. Why are you likeing that heroe ,and what is you favourite best time or fastest throw in there distance? I am being calling Chucky ,because I am haveing Charles for my mother choice and and lucky in the events ,my coachi s saying.

Re: Track

Chucky, nice to meet you. My name is Mark (or 5k_Guy). I ran distances (5k-10k) for a college in the United States back in the late 1980's so my favorites races are the distances. But I enjoy watching all track and field (athletics) events.

I especially enjoy watching Haile Gebrselassie run, his range reminds me of my boyhood hero Frank Shorter. Another of my all-time favorites are Seb Coe and Steve Ovett.

As far as my favorite time barrier: I am awaiting 1:40 to be broken for the 800m. When I was a kid I ran the 800m and remember watching Seb Coe run his WR 1:41 and now 23+ years later still no one has broken 1:40.

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/8103/

Comment

I am really to a very happy ,becuase this is now many people who are visiting me ,and mark the man in the 5 kilometers ran against Sebastian Coe in 1990s. I am likeing the important people who are here ,in their events. This is great. Much thank you too my ,Chuck. I have humour in the funny page which ,in scares in the children who are not in the right ages to see it.

Comment

:-)
          Hi Chucky,
          My name is Pat, but I go by tafnut, which is funny lttle way of say T(rack) A(and) F(ield) Nut (as in Crazy, which I am sometimes refered to being too much liking athletics - especially by my wife who is not liking sports too much, but a little, yes).

I am as well being very please to be meeting you. I am liking to be watching Allen Johnson as he is jumping over the obstacles. He is very good at this and I am hoping that he can go to Greece this summer and be winning the Olympics.

Thank you for asking me this question, because I like to be talking about track some.

Comment

Is me be duped?

Comment

I think I'm going to upchuck.

Comment

Gabe, is that you? ?D?nde usted ha estado? ¡Una educación verdadera de Stanford del grado-uno!

Comment

Is it a SATCH alias waiting to draw in negative comment, then rebut as the real SATCH or another alias? If it is, my he's not only fleet of foot but of mind also.

Comment

Working...
                  X