Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryshon Nellum (USC)

ran 20.81 when will he run again ? is he hurt again /?
    WHOISIT?

Re: byrsunm nellums (USC)

Hope he finally puts it all together.He was a tremendous talent coming out of high school.

Comment

USC has a slew of sub 46.5 guys there right now, if Nellums could get back to who he was, they could be a major factor in that NCAA 4x4. I don't see Nellums as a threat in the open 400m.

Comment

Originally posted by whoisit?
        ran 20.81 when will he run again ? is he hurt again /?
        WHOISIT?
        We might see him run in a couple relays at Texas Relays this weekend.

Comment

Still waiting ?
          than how bout Robert Woods ?
          Will they run this year ?
          whoisit?

Comment

Nellum ran 46.74 to win in Norwalk a couple of weekends back.

I think Woods still tied up by football.

Comment

http://www.usctrojans.com/sports/c-trac ... 11aaa.html
              whoisit?

Comment

Re: Bryshon Nellum (USC)

Bryshon Nellum figures to be counted on a lot this weekend in the USC-UCLA rivalry dual meet. USC will need all the points he can give them, particularly in the 200m, an event where all 9 points are up for grabs.

There are a couple of dope/projections here:
                http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=12&f=1739&t=7462655

Comment

Re: BRYSHON NELLUM (USC)

BRYSHON NELLUM just finished 3rd in the 400m final at PAC 10 meeting in 45.56, which I think is a "Post-Shooting" PR.
                  Oregon FR Mike Berry won with a big PR of 44.91

Comment

Nellums' fastest time since July '07, fourth fastest of career.

A great tribute to a guy sticking with it through many years of adversity.

Comment

USC does have a realistic shot at the 4x4 winning silver at the NCAA's. If they can run Nellums, Hughes, Mance and Wyatt they could even break the USC school record. That foursome is superior to the group now holding the record. I don't see them beating a healthy Tex A&M team. Mississippi State has a solid team also.

Comment

Originally posted by Avante
                        USC does have a realistic shot at the 4x4 winning silver at the NCAA's. If they can run Nellums, Hughes, Mance and Wyatt they could even break the USC school record. That foursome is superior to the group now holding the record. I don't see them beating a healthy Tex A&M team. Mississippi State has a solid team also.
                        USC's biggest problem is they have not run consistently against the top competition and they are not use to the crowd of people that will be next to them bumping, possibly knocking the baton out, having to step around people, or coming into the exchange and positioning themselves for a good handoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff80
                          USC's biggest problem is they have not run consistently against the top competition and they are not use to the crowd of people that will be next to them bumping, possibly knocking the baton out, having to step around people, or coming into the exchange and positioning themselves for a good handoff.
                          The Trojans do have three Cali State 400M Champs. All have had to deal with pressure situations before. I do get what you're saying, I hope what you described isn't a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff80
                            The Trojans do have three Cali State 400M Champs. All have had to deal with pressure situations before. I do get what you're saying, I hope what you described isn't a problem.
                            We recently saw Texas A&M women get the baton knocked out of there hand because they weren't paying attention. I bet that won't happen the rest of the season. It helped them being in that close competition that it happened.

Comment

Nice article on Nellum.
                              http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/usc ... ep-forward

Hope he can get to that 5th gear healthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X