X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USATF Pick n win penn

Anybody know where to get relay rosters? Thanx

Re: USATF Pick n win penn

The only list I've seen so far is this, which is incomplete - one of the biggest missing pieces is who will be on the USA Red team and who will be on the Blue team. Can't possibly make an educated pick without knowing that information.

Comment

USTAF website says they'll have it Friday night. I intend to check it early Saturday morning. The deadline is 11:30 AM ET.
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Pretty silly that they send out emails encouraging people to "Pick 'n Win" and then don't supply rosters. I guess you could pick your US colors based on political leanings.

Comment

They have the link to relay teams now on Pick'n Win website. Very nice.
          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

This is the first year I can remember that they actually did publish start lists for the red & blue teams; in past years the Penn Relays portion of the Pick-N-Win contest was almost like drawing straws. I want to thank USATF staff for finally making it more of a contest of skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Charley Shaffer
              This is the first year I can remember that they actually did publish start lists for the red & blue teams; in past years the Penn Relays portion of the Pick-N-Win contest was almost like drawing straws. I want to thank USATF staff for finally making it more of a contest of skill.
              If you had watched this board carefully the last couple years, Walt Murphy has given us US vs The World line-ups. So tfn message board regulars have seen line-ups at least a time or two.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
                Originally posted by Charley Shaffer
                If you had watched this board carefully the last couple years, Walt Murphy has given us US vs The World line-ups. So tfn message board regulars have seen line-ups at least a time or two.
                ...and I suck whether I am well informed or not :cry: .
                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

52 Points (curse you kenya ) and for the first time coming out of Penn without a big deficit to catch up on. Wife asks: "another T-shirt?" Sigh :cry:

Comment

Working...
                  X