• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LopenUupunut
    replied
    Re: Fantasy Athletics competitions for 2011

Originally posted by trackstar
    Originally posted by LopenUupunut
    Dunno if we'll be able to select athletes again. It doesn't indicate otherwise anywhere, but then, the only 2 athletes per country rule isn't mentioned anywhere either...
    The rules say: "It is possible to make unlimited substitutions to your team up to two hours before the scheduled start of any IAAF Samsung Diamond League meeting."
    Speaking of which, it says the transfer option is disabled right now, yet I just successfully completed a transfer...

Leave a comment:

• trackstar
    replied

Originally posted by LopenUupunut
    Dunno if we'll be able to select athletes again. It doesn't indicate otherwise anywhere, but then, the only 2 athletes per country rule isn't mentioned anywhere either...
    The rules say: "It is possible to make unlimited substitutions to your team up to two hours before the scheduled start of any IAAF Samsung Diamond League meeting."

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied

I had no problems. They rejected my registration from before, had to do it again, but after that, all went well. The rules are really poorly presented, we'll have to learn as we go along, I guess :wink: . It'd be great, if somebody managed to put together our own league, like in the past.

Leave a comment:

• LopenUupunut
    replied

Originally posted by mump boy
    Are we having a league ? i can work out how to set one up but have no idea how to join one. It says you need to get a pin but even if you set one up (i have) there is no pin amywhere !!

Why is this all so last minute AAAAAAAAH
    I set up a league, and got a PIN (17672) through both immediate announcement and e-mail, but you're right, they still have problems with the league thing... and many other things :? (Though I never had any problems selecting my team!)

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied

i know this is a test but does that mean that any athletes we choose for Doha we'll be able to choose again ?? :?

and why are there 11 mens events but only 6 womens :x

Leave a comment:

• bruce3404
    replied

Originally posted by donley2
    Has anyone successfully registered and made picks for Doha in the IAAF game. At first it looked like it was blowing up when I tried to register, then it looks like I have an account and it blows up when I try to make picks.
    Same here; no problem picking a UKA team, however.

Leave a comment:

• donley2
    replied

Has anyone successfully registered and made picks for Doha in the IAAF game. At first it looked like it was blowing up when I tried to register, then it looks like I have an account and it blows up when I try to make picks.

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied

Are we having a league ? i can work out how to set one up but have no idea how to join one. It says you need to get a pin but even if you set one up (i have) there is no pin amywhere !!

Why is this all so last minute AAAAAAAAH

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

"fantasy athletics"? Isn't that any DL race projected to involve both Gay and Bolt?

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied

I just picked my Doha team - pickled cauliflower. Only 24 hours before my first tears.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied

O.K. I just figured out IAAF. Doha is a warm up! Doesn't count. Still have no clue about UKA.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied

Originally posted by Jon
    Two Fantasy Athletics competitions have been set up for the 2011 Diamond League series. One by the IAAF and one by UKA.

http://iaafworldathleticsclub.org/FantasyAthletics

http://www.uka.org.uk/aviva-series/fantasy-athletics/
    Can somebody explain the UKA one. I'm confused by the Gold, silver, bronze thing.

Ditto for IAAF is it same as last year? Talk about short notice, Jeeeeeeeeeeeez! How the heck does one pick a team? All I see is Doha's line up.

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    started a topic Fantasy Athletics competitions for 2011

Fantasy Athletics competitions for 2011

Two Fantasy Athletics competitions have been set up for the 2011 Diamond League series. One by the IAAF and one by UKA.

http://iaafworldathleticsclub.org/FantasyAthletics

http://www.uka.org.uk/aviva-series/fantasy-athletics/
Working...
X