X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhc68
    replied
    Re: Weird site

It is pretty informative... a lot of things on that site that I never realized brfore about those "greyhound bastards".

Leave a comment:

• Powell
    replied

>Powell, we'll be kind and not even ask what led you to be on such a site to
    >begin with! :-)

I'll tell you anyway - I was doing a Google search on Carolina Kluft and this thing was one of the first hits I got :-O

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

Powell, we'll be kind and not even ask what led you to be on such a site to begin with! :-)

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied

>What a nostalgic site - reminds me of my college days in California in early
    >70's when 'we' railed at The Man, and The Establishment, and everyone over the
    >age of 30 was a running dog of American Imperialism, and 'we' were the only
    >ones who knew The Truth!

It isn't an age thing. It's a California thing:-).

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied

What a nostalgic site - reminds me of my college days in California in early 70's when 'we' railed at The Man, and The Establishment, and everyone over the age of 30 was a running dog of American Imperialism, and 'we' were the only ones who knew The Truth!

Leave a comment:

• bhall
    replied

And I thought PAULIE was a nut. Weird is an understatement.

A side note- if you go to a website and get a window asking you to download, as I did on the one above, and install something, unless you went to a site with the specific purpose of downloading and installing a plugin don't do it. At this point there are only a handful of legitimate plugin makers that you really need software from- Macromedia (Flash & Shockwave, Apple (QuickTime), Real (RealPlayer), Adobe (Acrobat Reader), Sun (Java), and Microsoft (Windows Media Player).

Leave a comment:

• Powell
    started a topic Weird site

Weird site

http://jollyroger.com/zz/ymilitaryd/REV ... as/68.html

Very weird even...
Working...
X