Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error report

Trying to look at a couple of threads and got this(first one was the Webb one-you guys who don't want to see his threads are good!).

HTTP Status 500 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

Re: Error report

Probably me bouncing Tomcat while trying to fix the dicriticals issue.

Comment

"Server error!
      The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.
      If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
      Error 500
      www.trackandfieldnews.com
      Tue 27 Apr 2004 09:55:16 AM EDT
      Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)"

Seems a tad slow at times too.

Comment

Definitely me causing the error. Slowness may be the 1.5mb per second (peak)/800 kb per second (average) in photos we're serving up right now. That's hogging a lot of the outgoing bandwidth.

Comment

Pictures? Bah! Humbug! Never look at them. I bet if you took a poll of the most active users of the Board, they'd overwhelmingly prefer to get rid of pictures and also the maddening delays that they cause.

I know there are users of the website other than us Boardies. Still, we are collectively wasting a lot of time waiting for the stuff to come up. I'd pull down those pictures in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I know. This ain't a democracy. We don't get to vote.

Comment

Slowness may not be the photos. I'm looking into it. Rest of the site seems quite speedy but the board seems to be returning data very slowly.

Comment

A post just hung for about 2 or more minutes.

...but this one was almost instantaneous.

...but not the first edit.

Comment

Working...
              X