Re: Regina Jacobs - US Track and Field Open

Damn! Boy is my face red. It's late...

In an effort to save face:

http://www.ustfopen.org/index.shtml

and in the top left:

"• See the athletes competing at the 2004 Payton Jordan US Open"

Comment

No, I know -- they're idiots for putting it up like that. The only way you'd know that it was last year's start list is that a.) it mentions no achievments for any athletes past May '03 and b.) it lists runners at 1000m and 3000m where the 2004 list of events has no 1000m or 3000m scheduled.

Comment

Like so many "track" websites this one probably operated by some numbnuts who has no connection with the sport. Clearly the bulletin-board backlash (lots of it on letsrun) made sufficient waves however because I see that the offending data has been removed and replaced with words to the effect of "2004 entry list available soon"

Comment

REGINA JACOBS NEEDS TO STEP OUT AND BE ACCOUNTABLE/OWN UP TO WHAT SHE DID.I THINK SHE SHOULD GET LIFETIME BAN ASP.SHE CHEATED SUZY FAVOR&COUNTLESS OTHERS OUT,WINS,MEDALS AND OTHER VICTORIES.YOUR A VERY DISHONEST PERSON REGINA,YOUR AMERICAN&WORLD RECORDS SHOULD BE STRIPPED TOO.
            SORRY,YOU GIVE TRACK A BAD NAME,AND YOUR A DISGRACE TO ALL OLDER ATHLETES WHO PLAYED BY THE RULES.

Comment

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH OLYMPIC139,WE NEED TO KEEP THIS VERY DISHONEST CHEAT{UNTIL SHE OWNS UP LIKE AN ADULT}OUT IN FRONT.
              REGINA,YOU COULD COME FOREWORD,YOU&YOUR HUSBAND ARE TWO OF THE MOST DISGRACEFULL ATHLETES OUT THERE.YOU GIVE ALL OLDER RUNNERS A VERY BAD NAME&OUR SPORT.
              COME CLEAN JACOBS,DONT TAKE THE FALL ALONE,TELL ALL OF US BEFORE THE GOVERMENT DOES WHO ELSE!

Comment

Will you 'two' kindly leave the English language out of this?

Comment

>I HAVE TO AGREE WITH OLYMPIC139,WE NEED TO KEEP THIS VERY DISHONEST CHEAT{UNTIL
                  >SHE OWNS UP LIKE AN ADULT}OUT IN FRONT.
                  REGINA,YOU COULD COME
                  >FOREWORD,YOU&YOUR HUSBAND ARE TWO OF THE MOST DISGRACEFULL ATHLETES OUT
                  >THERE.YOU GIVE ALL OLDER RUNNERS A VERY BAD NAME&OUR SPORT.
                  COME CLEAN
                  >JACOBS,DONT TAKE THE FALL ALONE,TELL ALL OF US BEFORE THE GOVERMENT DOES WHO
                  >ELSE!

Wow, when people post under two different names, they usually at least try to hide it. I don't think i've seen a worse attempt than the above posts.

If the idiotic rambling, poor grammar, and caps lock don't give you away, it's the BLAH&BLAH thing that does.

Comment

<well one thing is for sure,someone is exposing dirty runners in america>

<i heard [email protected] there hunting much bigger fish than regina,any guesses out there??>

Comment

IS REGINA GOING TO COME FOREWORD,GET SOBER/BE HONEST/OR JOIN BEN JOHNSON?WE HAVE TO KEEP THE DRUG CHEATS IN FRONT.I MEAN FOR 4 YEARS WE FLEW AROUND THE COUNTRY NEXT TO HER&TOM,NOT SUSPECTING DRUG USE.SHE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE,WE HEARD THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE THERE AFTER MUCH BIGGER FISH.WHO??

Comment

Ya know, it is common courtesy when posting on a message board, to at least read the entire thread to which you are posting. It is rather obvious you haven't now, nor the previous two times you posted.

And who exactly is this "we" you are referring to? (For what it's worth, your CAPSLOCK key is at the left end of the middle row on your keyboard.)

Comment

SHE LOST IN COURT/ROUND-1.MAN,WHAT BALLS/THIS INDICATES SHE HAS EVERY INTENTION ON TRYING TO RUN.MARION SAID IT BEST/EVERYBODY TAKE POLYGRAGH.

THERE-REGINA IF YOUR INNOCENT TAKE POLYGRAGH.

Comment

>THERE-REGINA IF YOUR INNOCENT TAKE POLYGRAGH.

Which would prove what, exactly?

http://www.aps.org/WN/WN03/wn041803.cfm

"The NAS report, "The Polygraph and Lie Detection" (NAS Press, 2003), found polygraph tests to be unacceptable for DOE employee security screening because of the high rate of false positives and susceptibility to countermeasures."

P.S., the CAPSLOCK key is at the left hand side of your keyboard, middle row. Please release it.

Comment

ok,its all over the news today with marion taking the brunt of it all.ok,no more on this,but whats up with jones if shes clean&why didnt anyone from usatf make a statement right there,?where is masback,usatf,whats really up/
                              <news said little fish being asked to give up bigger fish to save there own ass>who the hell are all the little fish?jerome young?>

Comment

Working...
                              X