Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolts' partner at HPC track club

Anyone noticed 19 year old 2002 World Junior Bronze Medallist, Jermaine Gonzales at Penns. After collecting the baton from Bolt, he screamed 44.7secs split?

Re: Bolts' partner at HPC track club

Yeah, unsurprising time that. He has PR 45.80 from 2002. Was injured iun the race at Champs last year where Bolt ran 45.35 . That probably cost him a place on the 4x4 team in Paris, as I felt he was capable of low 45/high 44 last year. I expect him to easily make the 4x4 team for Athens, and the flat as well.
    why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

>Yeah, unsurprising time that. He has PR 45.80 from 2002. Was injured iun the
      >race at Champs last year where Bolt ran 45.35 . That probably cost him a place
      >on the 4x4 team in Paris, as I felt he was capable of low 45/high 44 last year.
      >I expect him to easily make the 4x4 team for Athens, and the flat as well.

I read an article about Bolt this past weekend which stated Bolt was left off the Jamaican senior squad due to his age.

Comment

If true, boo hiss!

Comment

I was at the meet and was greatly impressed by Gonzales running. One thing also to note about Bolt 44.4, He ran the last turn in Lane 2.

If Gonzales continue on is path of great improvement and a more explosive Bolt in this event. I expect Jamaica to clock below 2:58:00.
          20201.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X