Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Sports coming to DirecTV

I am a DirecTV subscriber, and I got an e-mail today announcing that they are finally reaching an agreement with Universal Sports to carry the channel. According to the Universal Sports Website, DirecTV will be offering a free preview phase starting in "early August" before moving to SPORTS PACK and "other select packages" on October 1.

Here's a link to the item:

http://www.universalsports.com/news-blo ... +direct+tv

They even plan some 3-D broadcasts from the World Championships.

They finally read one of my e-mails!!! >:-)
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank
    Woodland, CA, USA

Re: Universal Sports coming to DirecTV

OMG! How excited I am for this. I think I asked a question about this on here a while ago and they said they canceld it for DirecTV but I am happy that it may be coming back. Now I can watch it without having to wait for the poor quality videos on the internet to buffer and load.

Comment

The webcasts may be of inferior technical quality, but the content is far superior to what they show on US TV. My TV provider (Charter) removed Universal Sports from the line-up and so far, I have not missed it one bit.
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
        The webcasts may be of inferior technical quality, but the content is far superior to what they show on US TV
        I subscribe to the web cast. They have been brilliant apart from Eugene and NewYork.

Comment

They are going to show some races in 3d but yet don't have an HD Channel yet smh. When is universal sports going to switch to HD tv. The regular channel sucks man.

Comment

Working...
          X