Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What You Want to See at US National Championships

I would like to ask what you want to watch at the US National Championships. Personally I would like to see the women's pole vault, especially if Jennifer Suhr is competing. I would love to see a world record attempt or at least a 5.00 m. attempt from her.

Re: What You Want to See at US National Championships

mens 800 meters

ah, fast with lots of kickers

Comment

Universal Sports has listed their "in-depth" coverage. 90 minutes Saturday, 90 minutes Sunday. In-depth, indeed :evil:
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

More than just the winning performance in a field event.
        Please no front camera angles of the jumps.
        Don't tell me what someone is going to jump, throw, or clear as they are in the process of the attempt, just wait 2 seconds more.

Comment

Great performances by Ducks, former Ducks and future Ducks in the Jr competition. These are going to be some long days out at Hayward for those who want to catch every event; Thursday will clock in around 10:45, Friday 11 hours, Saturday 12:30 (skip the race walks and it's "only"
          10:45) and Sunday 8 hours (skip the race walks and it's a rather pedestrian 3:45).

As for an individual event, I think the 1500 will be the one to watch but I'll be more inclined towards the decathlon once the stage moves to Daegu.

Comment

The US National Championships is also available online from universalsports.com. Go to http://2011.universalsports.com/track-a ... index.html for times.

Comment

Bryan Clay┬┤s comeback and to see Ashton in the Throws.
              Furthermore, Cyrus Hostetler. I am eager to see a 80m throw. I am reading and following his blog, where he describes the journey to London.

http://www.cyrushostetler.com/blogs/6_18_2011.html

Have a look !

Comment

I want to see what the Texas Longhorns exes compete at the championship: Sanya Richards, Marshavette Hooker, Michelle Carter, Bianca Knight, Alex Anderson, Raaisin Mcintosh, Moushaumi Robinson. And the current Texas t&f athletes: Chalanda Goodman & Briana Nelson.

And the guys: Leo M, Jacob H, & Tevan E.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHottrack
                  I want to see what the Texas Longhorns exes compete at the championship: Sanya Richards, Marshavette Hooker, Michelle Carter, Bianca Knight, Alex Anderson, Raaisin Mcintosh, Moushaumi Robinson. And the current Texas t&f athletes: Chalanda Goodman & Briana Nelson.

You want to see McIntosh and Robinson????

Comment

Originally posted by 7-sided

Yuh, I know they are not on the same level as they was at Texas but I still would like to see what they do at the championships. I have seen two of Mcintosh races this season which I think she just need more races under her belt.

Comment

Some of the field event stars and whether they can really hit world-class marks, In no particular order in the wJT, mHT, wHJ, w/mPV, wSP, mTJ etc., and the traditionally strong Field events of the LJ (m/w) and mSP (is Cantwell now ascending to the top after surgery?)?

Comment

Originally posted by 7-sided

Yuh, I know they are not on the same level as they was at Texas but I still would like to see what they do at the championships. I have seen two of Mcintosh races this season which I think she just need more races under her belt.
                        Did you bother to check if they had qualified or had even entered the meet?
                        http://www.usatf.org/events/2011/USAOut ... status.asp

Comment

What You Want to See at US National Championships
                          Is this a trick question? Am I on Candid Camera? Practical Joke?

EVERYTHING, of course!!!!

Comment

It would have been nice if the USA Track and Field had the foresight to broadcast the entire US Trials on the internet like the JAAA is doing for the Jamaica Trials.

The JAAA is broadcasting the entire trials on the internet(entire meet covering 4 days is only $5.99 at www.jaaa.tv) as well as for those with smartphones. They have created Iphone and Androids apps to make it easy to watch the meet on your cell phone.

USA Track and Field lacks leadership in this area. Of I forget, it doesn't have a current leader

Comment

Originally posted by notorious
                              It would have been nice if the USA Track and Field had the foresight to broadcast the entire US Trials on the internet like the JAAA is doing for the Jamaica Trials.

The JAAA is broadcasting the entire trials on the internet(entire meet covering 4 days is only $5.99 at http://www.jaaa.tv) as well as for those with smartphones. They have created Iphone and Androids apps to make it easy to watch the meet on your cell phone.

USA Track and Field lacks leadership in this area. Of I forget, it doesn't have a current leader
                              Agreed! They sell off a few hours of TV time and I guess the networks don't want people to watch the meet online. But somebody is going to be filming every event, so why not send it out as a feed that people can pay for? Hell, Flotrack broadcasts meets live on a regular basis for free, so why can't NBC charge for the right to view? A recent article in USA Today:
                              In a break with predecessor Dick Ebersol, new NBC Sports chief Mark Lazarus promises to show all events live rather than saving the best for tape-delayed coverage in prime time.

Whether translates into more live TV coverage on NBCUniversal's broadcast and cable channels will be answered next summer when Lazarus and NBC produce the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London.

"We will make every event available, on one platform or another, live," said Lazarus during a conference call with IOC president Jacques Rogge Tuesday.

Sorry if this has been posted previously. Hope they follow through.

Comment

Working...
                              X