Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May issue of T&FN: wow!

Not to gloat too much about being a first class subscriber who already has his issue, but wait until you guys (and guyettes) get a load of the latest one. Do not be fooled by the Sandy Richards cover you see on the site here. This one has enough awesome reading about the mile to keep even Evelyn Wood busy for a long time.

Re: May issue of T&FN: wow!

C'mon now... just because she is Jamaican and runs the quarter - and is darned fast - doesn't mean her name is Sandy Richards. It is to Sanya Richards whom you are referring.

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/archiv ... issue.html

Comment

>Not to gloat too much about being a first class subscriber who already has his
      >issue, but wait until you guys (and guyettes) get a load of the latest one. Do
      >not be fooled by the Sandy Richards cover you see on the site here. This one
      >has enough awesome reading about the mile to keep even Evelyn Wood busy for a
      >long time.

My roommate has a regular subscription and he got his a day or two ago.

Comment

I will get mine in a week or three. The PO has to detour it to the shredding section to make sure I don't get an untorn cover. 6 straight issues and counting.

Comment

yep, it's a good issue. And now that they can't "sell their product" with pure news, the features are oh so important.

Comment

>I will get mine in a week or three. The PO has to detour it to the shredding
            >section to make sure I don't get an untorn cover. 6 straight issues and
            >counting.

I hear ya!! I had several torn covers in a row, and then....poof, the last arrived in my mailbox as if by magic. Pristine condition, no wrinkles, tears, or scratches. Wonder why they (USPS, not T&FN) can't do that all the time?

Comment

...you don't want to know. Our local post office is already easing into summer hours which basically means not much mail on Fridays. Started last week-end.

Comment

Speaking of shreaded TFN's:
                In the early 80's when we lived in Kenya, the magazine took forever to arrive in my PO Box - and then arrived dog-eared, looking quite well read. I imagined the magazine making the rounds of the PO staff before ending up in my box . . .

Comment

Working...
                X