Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy IAAF BIRMINGHAM

Question? Since this was a former Gateshead meet will all winning performances be Meet records? If not who has Gateshead MR's? Thanx

Never mind it looks like it's called British grand prix, and I've got the MR's. And it looks like start list is up too.

Re: Fantasy IAAF BIRMINGHAM

That's a good question. I think they might start afresh given it's the 'Birmingham Grand Prix', rather than the 'British Grand Prix' which is was in Gateshead/Sheffield.
    http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

There's not much of a gap between the Paris meet on Friday and the Birmingham meet on Sunday....

I wonder when teams will be available for Birmingham....

I wonder if any major athletes will be taking part in both events....
      My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

Originally posted by nevetsllim
        That's a good question. I think they might start afresh given it's the 'Birmingham Grand Prix', rather than the 'British Grand Prix' which is was in Gateshead/Sheffield.
        As jeremyp indicated, in the Diamond League Statistics (which the MR scoring has so far followed) this is given as the "Birmingham Aviva British Grand Prix", with a full set of inherited MRs.

Comment

I've entered my team....
          8-)
          Hopefully, my picks won't let me down this time.
          My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

But the new scores haven't been properly added yet. I'm scared to do my transfers until everything is complete.

Comment

It won't let me pick Reese! Anybody having same problem? Back to the one country only issue?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
                It won't let me pick Reese! Anybody having same problem? Back to the one country only issue?
                Would she be your third american? I picked Reese and another american with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
                  Originally posted by jeremyp
                  Would she be your third american? I picked Reese and another american with no problem.
                  She's my 2d American woman and 3d total. I can pick her if I get rid of my other american female.

Comment

Well, you can't have 3 people from one country!

@Pego (and others): I suspect the w800 won't count. In previous meets all the main schedule non-DL events have counted, but they've also been offered in the Transfers section and listed in the fantasy schedule at the bottom right, neither of which the w800 is. I suppose it might count, but think it's unlikely, and certainly wouldn't gamble on a w800 athlete (unless something changes before transfers are closed).

Comment

Originally posted by LopenUupunut
                      Where is that written?

Comment

@Pego (and others): I suspect the w800 won't count. In previous meets all the main schedule non-DL events have counted, but they've also been offered in the Transfers section and listed in the fantasy schedule at the bottom right, neither of which the w800 is. I suppose it might count, but think it's unlikely, and certainly wouldn't gamble on a w800 athlete (unless something changes before transfers are closed).
                        Thanks. I was not so sure of that pick anyway.
                        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Transfers close in about 2 hours, so if your team isn't in yet, hurry up!

There aren't any totally obvious picks (likely MR events are all pretty much toss-ups) so this meet provides a splendid opportunity to lose points. :wink:

Comment

Transfers close in about 2 hours
                            Just got in under the wire.

Jeremy, I'm amazed you have not butted against the "no more than two from a country" rule before now. It's definitely been there since the first meet since I had the same problem then.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
                              Transfers close in about 2 hours
                              Just got in under the wire.

Jeremy, I'm amazed you have not butted against the "no more than two from a country" rule before now. It's definitely been there since the first meet since I had the same problem then.
                              Yeah I just checked and I haven't!

Comment

Working...
                              X