Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

OK. So I don't screw up on the meet records like I did for Lausanne, where are they exactly?

Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

And when do the new start lists go up?

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpy
      Not in the normal spot, but downloadable in an excel spreadsheet from here.
      http://www.diamondleague-paris.com/en/M ... le-Events/

Comment

I meant of the Fantasy Athletics site so we can make transfers.

Comment

I used the "contact us" form to ask about that. No idea if there will be a response or cause any action on their part.

Comment

Here's my issue....there's only two days between Paris and Birmingham. How long will it take for the league to open for transfers?

I will be travelling abroad Saturday, and won't have access to internet to make changes to my team before Birmingham.

I have to hope that transfers will be open from early Saturday morning, or I'm stuffed....

Either that, or pick athletes like Jenny Meadows, who are down to run in both events, if the news reports are to be believed.
            My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

Originally posted by shivfan
              Here's my issue....there's only two days between Paris and Birmingham. How long will it take for the league to open for transfers?

I will be travelling abroad Saturday, and won't have access to internet to make changes to my team before Birmingham.

I have to hope that transfers will be open from early Saturday morning, or I'm stuffed....

Either that, or pick athletes like Jenny Meadows, who are down to run in both events, if the news reports are to be believed.
              You can make your choices and ask somebody you trust with your IAAF log-in info to enter them for you :wink: .
              "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
              by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                You can make your choices and ask somebody you trust with your IAAF log-in info to enter them for you :wink: .
                That's exactly what I did earlier in the season. And he was even generous enough to switch one of my picks when he realised that one of the athletes I had picked not in the race. Or was it that I had picked a no hoper. I don't recall now, but it could easily have been the latter.

Comment

You had a third American.
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

You had a third American.
                    Now I remember. Let's hope I don't beat you by a handful of points, although, I don't think there is much hope of that.

Comment

Looks like those are up now.

Comment

I know I'm doing it now

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
                          That's exactly what I did earlier in the season. And he was even generous enough to switch one of my picks when he realised that one of the athletes I had picked not in the race. Or was it that I had picked a no hoper. I don't recall now, but it could easily have been the latter.
                          I'll definitely take that option, if needed, thanks....
                          8-)
                          I was so taken up with what I'm going to do with Birmingham that I entered Tamgho in my Paris team, and there's no triple jump in Paris!
                          :lol:
                          Corrected now, thanks, Pego....
                          My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
                            Not in the normal spot, but downloadable in an excel spreadsheet from here.
                            http://www.diamondleague-paris.com/en/M ... le-Events/
                            This is pretty incredible. Standard startlist is still not up. If donley2 did not find this Excel sheet tucked somewhere in a nook of the website (I have not been able to independently find it, even after I knew from the link where to look for it), we still would not be able to make transfers.

BTW, guess who is everybody's captain, LOL.
                            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

If donley2 did not find this Excel sheet tucked somewhere in a nook of the website (I have not been able to independently find it, even after I knew from the link where to look for it)
                              The hierarchy is, hover the cursor over 'Meet Info'. Then over 'Who we are', then you get an option to click 'Timetable and entry list'.

Comment

Working...
                              X