Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

    OK. So I don't screw up on the meet records like I did for Lausanne, where are they exactly?

  • #2
    Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

    And when do the new start lists go up?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

      Originally posted by Flumpy
      And when do the new start lists go up?
      Not in the normal spot, but downloadable in an excel spreadsheet from here.
      http://www.diamondleague-paris.com/en/M ... le-Events/

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

        I meant of the Fantasy Athletics site so we can make transfers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

          Originally posted by Flumpy
          I meant of the Fantasy Athletics site so we can make transfers.
          I used the "contact us" form to ask about that. No idea if there will be a response or cause any action on their part.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

            Here's my issue....there's only two days between Paris and Birmingham. How long will it take for the league to open for transfers?

            I will be travelling abroad Saturday, and won't have access to internet to make changes to my team before Birmingham.

            I have to hope that transfers will be open from early Saturday morning, or I'm stuffed....

            Either that, or pick athletes like Jenny Meadows, who are down to run in both events, if the news reports are to be believed.
            My heart is still in the Caribbean....

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

              Originally posted by shivfan
              Here's my issue....there's only two days between Paris and Birmingham. How long will it take for the league to open for transfers?

              I will be travelling abroad Saturday, and won't have access to internet to make changes to my team before Birmingham.

              I have to hope that transfers will be open from early Saturday morning, or I'm stuffed....

              Either that, or pick athletes like Jenny Meadows, who are down to run in both events, if the news reports are to be believed.
              You can make your choices and ask somebody you trust with your IAAF log-in info to enter them for you :wink: .
              "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
              by Thomas Henry Huxley

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

                Originally posted by Pego
                You can make your choices and ask somebody you trust with your IAAF log-in info to enter them for you :wink: .
                That's exactly what I did earlier in the season. And he was even generous enough to switch one of my picks when he realised that one of the athletes I had picked not in the race. Or was it that I had picked a no hoper. I don't recall now, but it could easily have been the latter.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

                  You had a third American.
                  "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

                    Originally posted by Pego
                    You had a third American.
                    Now I remember. Let's hope I don't beat you by a handful of points, although, I don't think there is much hope of that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

                      Originally posted by Flumpy
                      I meant of the Fantasy Athletics site so we can make transfers.
                      Looks like those are up now.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

                        I know I'm doing it now

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

                          Originally posted by Daisy
                          Originally posted by Pego
                          You can make your choices and ask somebody you trust with your IAAF log-in info to enter them for you :wink: .
                          That's exactly what I did earlier in the season. And he was even generous enough to switch one of my picks when he realised that one of the athletes I had picked not in the race. Or was it that I had picked a no hoper. I don't recall now, but it could easily have been the latter.
                          I'll definitely take that option, if needed, thanks....
                          8-)
                          I was so taken up with what I'm going to do with Birmingham that I entered Tamgho in my Paris team, and there's no triple jump in Paris!
                          :lol:
                          Corrected now, thanks, Pego....
                          My heart is still in the Caribbean....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

                            Originally posted by donley2
                            Originally posted by Flumpy
                            And when do the new start lists go up?
                            Not in the normal spot, but downloadable in an excel spreadsheet from here.
                            http://www.diamondleague-paris.com/en/M ... le-Events/
                            This is pretty incredible. Standard startlist is still not up. If donley2 did not find this Excel sheet tucked somewhere in a nook of the website (I have not been able to independently find it, even after I knew from the link where to look for it), we still would not be able to make transfers.

                            BTW, guess who is everybody's captain, LOL.
                            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                            by Thomas Henry Huxley

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: IAAF Fantasy Areva Paris

                              Originally posted by Pego
                              If donley2 did not find this Excel sheet tucked somewhere in a nook of the website (I have not been able to independently find it, even after I knew from the link where to look for it)
                              The hierarchy is, hover the cursor over 'Meet Info'. Then over 'Who we are', then you get an option to click 'Timetable and entry list'.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X