Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DL London: M 110m H

Richardson is becoming very consistent in all types of weather conditions.

Oliver is starting to scare me. When he gets a bad start he presses to get back in the race and is not get close to the winners. If he doesn't get his start together before worlds will he be one of the big names that try's to anticipate the gun and get DQ'ed because of a false start.

Comment

1 He had a great 2010 with the false start rule in place, so why the change now?

2 Is it harder to stay atop the hurdles heap than any other event?

Comment

Most of you seem to have written him off.......but I think you'll see the big guy running well in Daegu. I've been hearing he's in heavy work right now; will come up well in time for the big races in Daegu. The legs are a bit heavy now but won't be in 3-4 weeks.

My money is on D.O. stepping up and running sub-13

Comment

Well he never did have any competition last year, he was way ahead of everyone else. Maybe now that Liu and Robles are healthy and running again its gotten to his head?
          But after his races he seems so optimistic as if he is not phased by anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DJG
            Prognosis and prediction: Everything is fixable and he will be fine in Daegu. (3 rounds, plenty of time to make corrections.) I'm sure Coach Brooks Johnson will have him ready.
            Zackly!

Comment

I am thinking / hoping, that Oliver is gearing himself to peak around the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by mal
                I am thinking / hoping, that Oliver is gearing himself to peak around the WC.
                Isn't that what everyone is trying to do anyway?

Comment

Working...
                X