Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will most likely win the double in Daegu?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will most likely win the double in Daegu?

Place your bet and percentages.

Bolt: 100/200

Veronica 100/200

Jeter 100/200

Allyson 400/200

Re: Who will most likely win the double in Daegu?

bolt is by far the most likely to pull off the double.
    besides the ones you mentioned possible doubles

meseret defar 5/10k
    vivian cheruiyot 5/10k
    mo farah 5/10k

Comment

On the sprint side, obviously Bolt for the men. Women's side VCB, especially if Jeter has a start in the 100 like she did last weekend.
      There are no strings on me

Comment

Mo no go in 5.

AF - one, not both
        CJ - one, not both
        VCB - one, not both
        VC - one, not both
        MD - one, not both

Bolt - oh yeahhhhhhh!

Comment

1. Walter Dix (though I do believe that Asafa will likely win the 100 if he's separated by a lane or two from Bolt).

2. Carmelita Jeter
          The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Even though Asafa has been really good so far while Bolt hasn't been very Boltish, I still think Usain wins the 100 and 200, and I think he'll do it easily. Until Powell comes thru in the clutch and runs a full 100m (no more of this I'm not gonna win so I'll shut it down w/ 20m to go crap), I'm gonna pick him to finish 3rd at best.

I like Jeter to double as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
              1. Walter Dix (though I do believe that Asafa will likely win the 100 if he's separated by a lane or two from Bolt).

2. Carmelita Jeter
              Walter Dix wining the double?. Not sure what ya smoking tonight Trackdaddy

Comment

As I said, if Asafa doesnt look any other sprinters in the eye, gets away Bolt, appreciates that Tyson is hurt and maybe wears shades to the meet and looks only at the lines in the heats and final while visualizing a win...

He'll take the gold.

You know how Tiger curves his hat before he putts? And Wariner wears shades even at night.

Sports are about focus and some folk need help blurring what their peripheral allows. See no fans and manage your social phobias. AP clearly has trouble managing his.

Comment

I may have said this elsewhere, but I'll have what he's having lol

Comment

Originally posted by notorious

2. Carmelita Jeter
                    Walter Dix wining the double?. Not sure what ya smoking tonight Trackdaddy
                    Well he double bronzed in Beijing and is a big meet kind of guy although injuries havent allowed him to show it.

I think Bolt is conceding a bit to AP although he would never say it. If AP implodes cause Dix gets out...

Walter is the most confident man in the field. Including Bolt.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ran 9.7/19.6 in Daegu.

Comment

Originally posted by guru

I may have said this elsewhere, but I'll have what he's having lol
                      Hahaha well Dix will benefit from folks cancelling each other out. If Bolt gets AP trying to dance like him during the intro and AP nervously complies...

Let Dix get inside in lane 3 or 4 in the final of the deuce watch little man climb the medal stand.

Comment

I see nothing to suggest that Jeter has the remotest chance of winning (maybe even medaling) in the 200.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                          I see nothing to suggest that Jeter has the remotest chance of winning (maybe even medaling) in the 200.
                          Monaco proved she has just as good a shot at silver as anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                            People with awesome 100 stats are ALWAYS a threat to get the 200 right every now and then. Jeter could indeed win the 200 . . . but she could also finish back of the pack.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                              I agree with GH here.

Jeter has ZERO chance of wining the 200m in Daegu. If she is lucky, there is a remote chance she might get a bronze medal to add to the bronze she will get in the 100m.

Comment

Working...
                              X