Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USATF Results

Does anyone know where I can find these? They are not on the USATF page - only start lists. They are not on T&FN result archive - only juniors.

Re: USATF Results

Click on event for results

http://www.usatf.org/events/2011/USAOut ... hedule.asp
    There are no strings on me

Comment

Thanks. Did it say that somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by jules
        Does anyone know where I can find these? They are not on the USATF page - only start lists. They are not on T&FN result archive - only juniors.
        Huh? If you enter "USATF" in the search window the fourth link from the top is USATF Championships.

Comment

Thanks. Did it say that somewhere?

On the USATF homepage -

Events Calender > National Championships > Jun. 23-26 USA Outdoor Track & Field Championships
          There are no strings on me

Comment

IIRC, the drill for accessing USATF Championships results has been pretty much the same for several years.

Comment

You haven't archived your e-TN version of the results?

Comment

As gh indicated, I usually go to T&FNews results; it works across almost all different reporting schemes etc with less hunting and the same routine.

Comment

yes, this site is the best one for all track, come here, and it'll lead you to the relevant ones

Comment

Originally posted by dj
                    You haven't archived your e-TN version of the results?
                    Why should she archive them? Aren't they just there and always accessible to T&FN subscribers? (Or are you saying that it is possible to take the results of a particular meet each year and create a separate e-file of them? That never occurred to me. Of course your emoticon suggests that you know that even if it could be done, nobody is likely to do it.)

Comment

Working...
                    X