Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solinsky out?

Universal Sports is reporting that Chris SDolinsky is out of WC due to recent injury. Any confirmation?

Re: Solinsky out?

See front page announcement. No wonder Solinski's season this year has been less than stellar...says he has been nursing the hamstring soreness all season long. It's sad how one nagging injury can hamper, even ruin a whole season.

Comment

To quote David Oliver, "Scatter like roaches"

Comment

Blame "Bad Hammy".

Comment

Well those last two comments and what I hate; all the so-called experts saying or hinting "now there are obligatory drug tests let's see how many and who pull out". So now anyone with a legitimate injury (which I have no doubt that Chris has......his hamstring issues have been referred to for many months) has doubt and scorn placed upon them by people who in many cases should know better (who know that leading into any championship there are many injury withdrawals). Our sport consists of athletes 'pushing the envelope' in terms of training and preparation; to reach the peak of condition an athlete is close at any stage to injury and illness. And yet there are people wanting to hint that people who get injured are supposedly those worried about blood testing. That's a disgrace that an athlete like Chris should be submitted to any comment or hint like that. He must be devastated enough. Shame on you who suggest that.

Comment

Whilst the prats who post in great numbers on Letsrun are inclined to talk about so called injuries being related to the upcoming test at Daegu, on this Forum one would expect much better of posters; every WC has had its share of athletes who cry off shortly before the Champs with injury. Nothing new this year especially with the OG next year.

Comment

trackfans08 has earned an all-expenses paid vacation away from the board.

DoubleRBar's comment is part of the longstanding joke on this board (which can be found in the headline announcing the Solinsky withdrawal on the home page) that every time somebody has a hamstring problem we blame "bad hammy," one of our most frequent posters. There was nothing mean-spirited there.

Comment

gh, are you imposing a ban on Trackfans08 ?

Comment

Yes, I was referring to the TFN headline and to our board member, "Bad Hammy". I have no doubt that Chris has had a leg injury this season and I wish him all the best. With a healthy hamstring, I believe Solinsky can medal in London next year.

Comment

Anybody, who spent some time here, especially on the History forum knows that DoubleRBar is one of the true gentlemen of the board.
                    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

On a few occasions I've suspected bad hammy of posting while on drugs

Comment

Originally posted by marknhj
                        No, he sometimes posts while on original remastered tapes of the Beatles,... well, maybe that is the same thing....

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleRBar
                          Blame "Bad Hammy".
                          Got another one! (Sorry Chris - I was going for a Kenyan and you got in the way.)

Depends on where I am in my message-board-posting cycle. At 8:10 AM I'm clean - come back in 12 hours for an update.

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235
                            No, he sometimes posts while on original remastered tapes of the Beatles,... well, maybe that is the same thing....
                            No, that's Squack

Comment

Working...
                            X