X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zürich DL w200—

Originally posted by Cam9412
    Have you guys ever noticed that I am playing mind games ....
    That's a good way to lose board privileges.

Comment

VCB > Carme...

Comment

nobody disputes that.

Comment

Originally posted by NotSoOrdinary
          VCB > Carme...
          in the 200

No one disputes that, as gh said. However, a year ago, if you had said what is the likelihood that Jeter takes VCB in London, I would have said that it was a small number, so small that I had not really thought about it. Now? Well, it is not 50%, but it is actually closer to 50% than it is to my prior assessment (i.e., >25% even if only by a little).

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235
            Originally posted by NotSoOrdinary
            VCB > Carme...
            in the 200

No one disputes that, as gh said. However, a year ago, if you had said what is the likelihood that Jeter takes VCB in London, I would have said that it was a small number, so small that I had not really thought about it. Now? Well, it is not 50%, but it is actually closer to 50% than it is to my prior assessment (i.e., >25% even if only by a little).
            Well I didn't think we were talking about the 5000...

Comment

VCB was faster than Jeter in Deagu, it showed in the 100m finals , the 200m, and the relay. VCB was clearly affected by the lane draw(no excuse) in the 100m she was closing fast. She blazed the 200m coming off the turn about 2m ahead and was closing like hell it the 4x100. In my opinion, Jeter escape the claws of defeat by VCB by VCB terrible start and lane draw, I know it was a preferred lane draw so no need to remind me. All the so called expert clearly sees all that I pointed out above but refuse to point item out because it will weaken their argument that Jeter was faster in Deagu. Jeter may very well win the 200m next year because I believe VCB will only contest the 100m which I believe she will win.
              One Love!!!

Comment

1. 10.90
                2. 10.97

End of discussion.

Comment

If, and if VCB contest the deuce in London she will be prepared for her new threat Jeter and thus train for a better executed race, another thing the so called experts will not say. Believe me VCB now knows that Jeter will be there and she will be prepared for her and so will Felix.
                  One Love!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gm
                    1. 10.90
                    2. 10.97

End of discussion.

Yes, getting a so so start will skew anyone's time, u should know this
                    One Love!!!

Comment

Spread the BS as thick as you want. Maybe we should just get a radar gun and measure top speed and put the kibosh on these stupid full-length races.

Comment

Originally posted by gm
                        Spread the BS as thick as you want. Maybe we should just get a radar gun and measure top speed and put the kibosh on these stupid full-length races.

I knew this would be the response because u have no civil answer for the obvious
                        One Love!!!

Comment

onlooker - a better way to state your argument is that in daegu in the 200 and relay vcb was fater than jeter. in the 100m jeter was faster. anything else is twisting the reality

Comment

Working...
                          X