X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alucard
    replied
    Re: Zürich DL w200—

onlooker - a better way to state your argument is that in daegu in the 200 and relay vcb was fater than jeter. in the 100m jeter was faster. anything else is twisting the reality

Leave a comment:

• onlooker
    replied

Originally posted by gm
    Spread the BS as thick as you want. Maybe we should just get a radar gun and measure top speed and put the kibosh on these stupid full-length races.

I knew this would be the response because u have no civil answer for the obvious

Leave a comment:

• gm
    replied

Spread the BS as thick as you want. Maybe we should just get a radar gun and measure top speed and put the kibosh on these stupid full-length races.

Leave a comment:

• onlooker
    replied

Originally posted by gm
    1. 10.90
    2. 10.97

End of discussion.

Yes, getting a so so start will skew anyone's time, u should know this

Leave a comment:

• onlooker
    replied

If, and if VCB contest the deuce in London she will be prepared for her new threat Jeter and thus train for a better executed race, another thing the so called experts will not say. Believe me VCB now knows that Jeter will be there and she will be prepared for her and so will Felix.

Leave a comment:

• gm
    replied

1. 10.90
    2. 10.97

End of discussion.

Leave a comment:

• onlooker
    replied

VCB was faster than Jeter in Deagu, it showed in the 100m finals , the 200m, and the relay. VCB was clearly affected by the lane draw(no excuse) in the 100m she was closing fast. She blazed the 200m coming off the turn about 2m ahead and was closing like hell it the 4x100. In my opinion, Jeter escape the claws of defeat by VCB by VCB terrible start and lane draw, I know it was a preferred lane draw so no need to remind me. All the so called expert clearly sees all that I pointed out above but refuse to point item out because it will weaken their argument that Jeter was faster in Deagu. Jeter may very well win the 200m next year because I believe VCB will only contest the 100m which I believe she will win.

Leave a comment:

• NotSoOrdinary
    replied

Originally posted by 26mi235
    Originally posted by NotSoOrdinary
    VCB > Carme...
    in the 200

No one disputes that, as gh said. However, a year ago, if you had said what is the likelihood that Jeter takes VCB in London, I would have said that it was a small number, so small that I had not really thought about it. Now? Well, it is not 50%, but it is actually closer to 50% than it is to my prior assessment (i.e., >25% even if only by a little).
    Well I didn't think we were talking about the 5000...

Leave a comment:

• 26mi235
    replied

Originally posted by NotSoOrdinary
    VCB > Carme...
    in the 200

No one disputes that, as gh said. However, a year ago, if you had said what is the likelihood that Jeter takes VCB in London, I would have said that it was a small number, so small that I had not really thought about it. Now? Well, it is not 50%, but it is actually closer to 50% than it is to my prior assessment (i.e., >25% even if only by a little).

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

nobody disputes that.

Leave a comment:

• NotSoOrdinary
    replied

VCB > Carme...

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

Originally posted by Cam9412
    Have you guys ever noticed that I am playing mind games ....
    That's a good way to lose board privileges.

Leave a comment:

• Alucard
    replied

smoke - "hate" is a message board buzzword. where do you see me displaying "hate". surely jeter is the topic of the thread, but you should direct that to those who first insert other names in the thread, not to those defending the other girls listed in the thread, no?
    no one accuse you of "hate" when you say vcb did not gain on jeter in the 4x1

``In the 4x100m final, these are the anchor leg results (note that wind was -1.4m/s in the 100m final)
    9.88 / 10.97 Veronica Campbell-Brown JAM; 9.95 / 10.90 Carmelita Jeter USA.''

as far as intent in a race now that's a joke. i am sure all 8 girls had intent to do this or that but to use "intent" -your word- as a statement of fact is a joke.
    jeter is a player in the 200m no one can deny that and you cannot show me where i said otherwise. i only said there are others as well.

Leave a comment:

• Cam9412
    replied

Have you guys ever noticed that I am playing mind games especially when it come to VCB? I always say something like "VCB better get it together or she has no chance" or when she ran 10.76 i said something like "I hope she hasn't burnt herself out so early in the season. Obviously when it comes to message boards and the comments that I make, alot of the times I become somewhat troll like because you guys entertain it. I don't dislike any of the athletes not even Carmelita Jeter and I have great respect for her although she is not my favorite. You guys act like I said I hated her and so what that I mention that I would rather want some else to win but her but when she does I give her Congratulations and move on. Actually even when VCB wins I don't harp on it, I congratulate and move on because one day someone could be the fastest in the world and the next day they don't even make it into the top 20. So take my post about Jeter with a grain of salt because some of you are taking them way too serioulsy.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

Originally posted by Smoke
    Dracula and Cam your hate for Jet is sickening and needs to cease. ..
    What he said... this silliness has gone on long enough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X