Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zürich m110H—

In some of his races I do feel he is "up" too soon thus diminishing his acc. to H1. It's important to go into H1 with high hips or it becomes much more difficult to cut step but perhaps not as soon as he is getting to that position.

Like he would and others too, I hope we see the 2010 version of DO at least by next year-he's one of my favorite athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
      1. KUNDERT Andreas
      2. THOMAS Dwight
      3. TURNER Andrew
      4. OLIVER David
      5. RICHARDSON Jason
      6. ROBLES Dayron
      7. MERRITT Aries
      8. SHARMAN William
      9. BROWN Joel
      This is what I hate about our sport... and what does not make sense to my casual athletics fan friends... "Where's the Chinese guy?" They (and I) want to see Liu Xiang pound the Cuban after the happenings in Daegu.

Comment

Originally posted by bushop
        Originally posted by gh
        1. KUNDERT Andreas
        2. THOMAS Dwight
        3. TURNER Andrew
        4. OLIVER David
        5. RICHARDSON Jason
        6. ROBLES Dayron
        7. MERRITT Aries
        8. SHARMAN William
        9. BROWN Joel
        This is what I hate about our sport... and what does not make sense to my casual athletics fan friends... "Where's the Chinese guy?" They (and I) want to see Liu Xiang pound the Cuban after the happenings in Daegu.
        Wow, you "Hate" easily. What should we do? Force athletes to compete? :x

Comment

liu has not competed in europe all year, has he? does he not need the money?

Comment

Originally posted by uakari
            No he does not!

Comment

Originally posted by AS
              Originally posted by bushop
              Originally posted by gh
              1. KUNDERT Andreas
              2. THOMAS Dwight
              3. TURNER Andrew
              4. OLIVER David
              5. RICHARDSON Jason
              6. ROBLES Dayron
              7. MERRITT Aries
              8. SHARMAN William
              9. BROWN Joel
              Wow, you "Hate" easily. What should we do? Force athletes to compete? :x
              No, no, no... I don't fault the athlete and I don't think it can be 'fixed'... that adds to the 'hate'. The athletics competitor has to take care of her/ himself and do what they need to do their best when it matters to them. I don't fault Liu Xiang, I just miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by uakari
                As for this weekend, he is home participating in the national championships; not as an athlete though this time, but as a television pundit & announcer.

Comment

Working...
                X