Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Carmelita Jeter starts her day

not if, as we understand it, the device worked just fine after a couple of warmup runs. The two bad readings in Indy were the first two races of the day.

Powell's LJ record came at a time long after the Swiss were aware of what had created the problem in Indy; I assume they had fixed it by then.

(If I were to throw stones at the Powell mark, it would be wondering how the shoes he was using were legal; certainly looked like they had a huge built-up pad at the front.)

Comment

Anyone who was there knows the 0.0 wind for Flo-Jos 100m "WR" is spurious.
      I don't believe the wind gauge was defective ..none of them work wery well if you do not remove the end caps and turn them on.

Comment

A bit off-topic, but has anyone seen Jeter's new "look?" Her hair, once cropped short, is almost down to her waist, and even her face looks ... different, definitely softer than before. Her makeover almost screams marketing.

I guess we must be going into an Olympic year ...

Comment

Marketing, perhaps and wise given her profile is rising leading into London... or maybe she has more time off season? See article below!

http://www.tightropemagazine.com/Site/T ... JETER.html

Comment

Working...
          X