Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you!

It's officially Christmas Day here in Louisville, KY. Thought I'd be in bed long ago but had to wait till the kids were asleep to do that Santa thing. So Merry Christmas all you track and field nuts!!!

Comment

Kinda nice to be a middle-aged guy with few material wants and be content with your little pile of Christmas presents....a nice sweater, a flannel shirt your 12 year old son specifically went shopping for, a few good books. Might I recommend "Rough Weather Ahead for Walter the Farting Dog"?

Comment

My problem as a long l past middle aged man with no wants or needs is to persuade my et als to stop buying stuff for me...with my money. :?

Comment

Merry Christmas a bit late, happy Hannakuh, and Happy New Year to all.

Comment

Happy New Year!

Congratulations to all Forum Members a Happy New Year!
            I wish you all the best!
            Gennady.

Comment

Re: Happy New Year!

I'll second that ! After 5 days of hell fighting a kidney stone, I passed that sucker about 20 minutes ago at 4:55 am. I'm now the happiest man in the world ! PARTY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope, hope, hope.... never again.

Comment

A happy new year to everyone on this very knowledgeable messageboard, and I look forward to more thought-provoking discussion in 2012....
                8-)
                My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

Originally posted by dukehjsteve
                  I'll second that ! After 5 days of hell fighting a kidney stone, I passed that sucker about 20 minutes ago at 4:55 am. I'm now the happiest man in the world ! PARTY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen! Been there. Done that. 30 years ago..no fun

Comment

Never done that but have seen enough patients to know it's every bit as painful as the hardest mile I ever ran. And you don't know where the finish line is!

Comment

A Merry Christmas, and Happy Hanuka and New Year (reached by me in the air)

I just got back this morning from in-laws after one of those overnight-flight odysseys. Did not have my new password and had little computer access for a week.

Comment

My sympathies. I've been through this twice (2002, 2010) so understand completely. It's just about the least "fun" anyone can imagine. The simplest thing is just to stay as hydrated as possible.

Best wishes to all for a happy (and painless) 2012!

Comment

Thanks kuha. Hope we can meet again. Boulder's big CC meet seems like yesterday rather than almost 5 years ago.

Comment

Thanks kuha. Hope we can meet again. Boulder's big CC meet seems like yesterday rather than almost 5 years ago.
                            Really true! Will definitely look forward to another get-together...

Comment

Working...
                            X