Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new upscale hotel opens in Eugene

with room service from my favorite restaurant in town?!!!

http://www.registerguard.com/web/busine ... k.html.csp

Re: new upscale hotel opens in Eugene

When I first read it I thought it said a 1000 room hotel! A mini Conrad Hilton right in Eugene! That would certainly be handy for the Trials.

Not a bad spot in town for a hotel.

Comment

from a friend in Eugene

<<Rack rate of $209 - $595 a night. Penthouse permanently reserved. Great synergistic business model, utilizing vendors at 5th Street to provide services to the hotel: Marché for catering, Lavelle for wine and hors d'oeuvres (if your room has a balcony facing the interior courtyard, they will send up the yummies in a basket by pulley), manicures/pedicures by Gervais, etc.

Marché expanded its bar, with the additional space being reserved for hotel guests. Only problem, regular customers like it so much, Marché will have to expand again!

Hootieville has its first boutique hotel.>>

Who needs a basket and pulleys for fine hors d'ouevres? I'll walk across Franklin Blvd. from my cheesy motel and shop at Market Of Choice and eat in my room!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
        Who needs a basket and pulleys for fine hors d'ouevres? I'll walk across Franklin Blvd. from my cheesy motel and shop at Market Of Choice and eat in my room!
        Mrs. tandfman and I sometimes pick up stuff at Market of Choice and bring it back to our room even when we're not staying anywhere near there.

Comment

Working...
        X