Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Track TV schedule

Originally posted by tm71
    I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to sleep this weekend...

easy. between the morning and evening sessions. is that enough time though ?

Looks like 3 hours tomorrow, 6 hours Saturday, with a couple hours in the evening between the end of the NCAA coverage and the morning session in Turkey. That might have to do
    There are no strings on me

Comment

I haven't looked to see if it's going to happen, but what if the Armory throws in streaming for the New Balance Nationals as well?

Comment

sunday looks better with no world indoor morning session. also dont forget that daylight savings time takes place this saturday night to sunday morning so we lose an hour of sleep !

Comment

so who is using the universal sports website and who is trying another live streaming feed ?
          any ideas for other feeds ?

tried to use US website, but it says i am in a restricted area which is news to me. so apparently i can not even use their website to view the event.

Comment

so who is using the universal sports website and who is trying another live streaming feed ?

I'm watching Eurosport right now. Reception is a bit short of HD, but looks terrific. I'd have bought the Universal feed, but no one responded to question via twitter if they were broadcasting in HD.
            There are no strings on me

Comment

i have been watching on some chanel 7 feed. i dont understand a word besides the athletes, but i could care less about the commentary. i cant believe that i can not use US at all, not even from my i phone. i sent them an email and they said they will reply to me. yeah right, when the meet is over !!!

Comment

Originally posted by guru

I'm watching Eurosport right now. Reception is a bit short of HD, but looks terrific. I'd have bought the Universal feed, but no one responded to question via twitter if they were broadcasting in HD.
                Here in the UK, I'm switching between Eurosport and Channel 4....

Channel 4 is better for coverage of British athletes, while Eurosport is better for coverage of non-British athletes....
                My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

Working...
                X