Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

    Meeting is going on today.

    Get results here.


    http://www.flashresults.com/2012_Meets/ ... e/Day2.htm

    Arkansas is 1 hour behind US ET

  • #2
    Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

    Evening session starts at 6:15pm.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

      Mens 400m


      1 Kirani James GRN 45.19 0.160 2 (1)
      2 Demetrius Pinder BAH 45.40 0.180 1 (1)
      3 Calvin Smith USA 45.73 0.166 2 (2)
      4 Joshua Scott USA 46.35 0.167 1 (2)
      5 Jamaal Torrence USA 46.51 0.152 2 (3)
      6 David Neville USA 47.94 0.181 2 (4)
      DQ Tabari Henry ISV 0.167

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

        60m qualifiers


        1 Richard Thompson TRI 6.56 Q 0.157 1 (1)
        2 Lerone Clarke JAM 6.57 Q 0.165 1 (2)
        3 Trell Kimmons USA 6.60 Q 0.148 2 (1)
        4 Justin Gatlin USA 6.61 Q 0.168 1 (3)
        5 Gerald Phiri ZAM 6.62 Q 0.155 1 (4)
        6 Doc Patton USA 6.63 Q [6.625] 0.155 2 (2)
        7 Deangelo Cherry Mississippi State 6.63 Q [6.627] 0.160 2 (3)
        8 Ivory Williams USA 6.64 Q 0.140 2 (4)
        9 Wallace Spearmon USA

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

          Women 60m qualifiers for Final. Allyson has had a huge PR in the heat.

          VC only has the 4th fastest time heading to the final. VC has the meet record of 7.04. Watch out for Tiana Madison.

          Should be a great final.



          Top Qualifiers for the 60m final

          1 Tiana Madison USA 7.05 Q 0.188 1 (1)
          2 Murielle Ahoure CIV 7.08 Q 0.131 2 (1)
          3 Allyson Felix USA 7.10 Q 0.160 2 (2)
          4 Veronica Cambell-Brown JAM 7.18 Q 0.209 1 (2)
          5 Lakya Brookins USA 7.20 Q 0.170 2 (3)
          6 Jeneba Tarmoh USA 7.22 Q 0.152 2 (4)
          7 Gloria Asumnu NGR 7.23 Q 0.151 1 (3)
          8 Alexandria Anderson USA 7.25 Q

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

            I think VC will have her hands full in the final.

            I have supreme confidence in VC for the victory however.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

              Originally posted by notorious
              Women 60m qualifiers for Final. Allyson has had a huge PR in the heat.

              VC only has the 4th fastest time heading to the final. VC has the meet record of 7.04. Watch out for Tiana Madison.

              Should be a great final.



              Top Qualifiers for the 60m final

              1 Tiana Madison USA 7.05 Q 0.188 1 (1)
              2 Murielle Ahoure CIV 7.08 Q 0.131 2 (1)
              3 Allyson Felix USA 7.10 Q 0.160 2 (2)
              4 Veronica Cambell-Brown JAM 7.18 Q 0.209 1 (2)
              5 Lakya Brookins USA 7.20 Q 0.170 2 (3)
              6 Jeneba Tarmoh USA 7.22 Q 0.152 2 (4)
              7 Gloria Asumnu NGR 7.23 Q 0.151 1 (3)
              8 Alexandria Anderson USA 7.25 Q
              Im most impresses with allyson has she resolved her start dilemma... 7.10 is a huge pb...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

                Way to go Allyson Felix, a new PR of 7.10 is some improvement.... Looks like somebody has been working on her start and first 30 meter acceleration phase. This bolds well for her sprint goals for 2012.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

                  VC had a pathetic reaction time in her heat. Hopefully, she will correct this in the final. She is just way too inconsistent with her starts.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

                    Jamaica's Lerone Clarke upstages the field


                    Mens 60m final
                    1 Lerone Clarke JAM 6.52 0.150
                    2 Justin Gatlin USA 6.57 [6.561] 0.149
                    3 Trell Kimmons USA 6.57 [6.564] 0.141
                    4 Gerald Phiri ZAM 6.59 0.161
                    5 Doc Patton USA 6.65 0.150
                    6 Deangelo Cherry Mississippi State 6.66 0.196
                    7 Ivory Williams USA 6.72 0.147
                    DNF Richard Thompson TRI 0.162

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

                      Tiana Madision upstages Veronica in the final and breaks VC's meet record.
                      VC had another pathetic reaction time to the gun again.



                      1 Tiana Madison USA 7.02 F 0.190
                      2 Veronica Cambell-Brown JAM 7.08 0.213
                      3 Murielle Ahoure CIV 7.09 0.159
                      4 Allyson Felix USA 7.11 0.176
                      5 Lakya Brookins USA 7.17 0.172
                      6 Jeneba Tarmoh USA 7.23 0.172
                      DNS Gloria Asumnu NGR
                      DNS Alexandria Anderson USA

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

                        Wow, Madison takes some serious scalps
                        There are no strings on me

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

                          Originally posted by notorious
                          Jamaica's Lerone Clarke upstages the field


                          Mens 60m final
                          1 Lerone Clarke JAM 6.52 0.150
                          2 Justin Gatlin USA 6.57 [6.561] 0.149
                          3 Trell Kimmons USA 6.57 [6.564] 0.141
                          4 Gerald Phiri ZAM 6.59 0.161
                          5 Doc Patton USA 6.65 0.150
                          6 Deangelo Cherry Mississippi State 6.66 0.196
                          7 Ivory Williams USA 6.72 0.147
                          DNF Richard Thompson TRI 0.162
                          What happened to Richard Thompson ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

                            Originally posted by notorious
                            Tiana Madision upstages Veronica in the final and breaks VC's meet record.
                            VC had another pathetic reaction time to the gun again.



                            1 Tiana Madison USA 7.02 F 0.190
                            :shock:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Tyson Invitational 2/11/12

                              The indoor 60 the great equalizer.

                              2011

                              VCB...10.76

                              Tianna Madison...11.29

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X