Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Top Party Schools

On another thread, the business of whether or not Playboy rates party schools, and whether or not there are "pros"in the business is best answered by this site

http://www.snopes.com/college/admin/playboy.asp

Re: Top Party Schools

Let me be the first to say it.

I told you so.

I was actually gonna head on over to snopes and pull up the link a while ago, but i'm back on dial up now and didn't feel like going through the trouble of finding it.

But trust me, Washington kids, you're not the first, and you won't be the last to perpetuate this urban legend.

Comment

My uncle gave me a copy of it when I was in HS so I could properly pick a college. I think it was from an issue dated from '85-88. Not sure. It must have been a list they published from another source.

I remember specifically Texas was #1 and the most widely abused drug was birth control. Colorado and Nebraska were on there also.

I think it had the top 20 and bottom 10. Rice was in the bottom 10 along with BYU.

Comment

there's many sites that rank them, e.g.,

http://www.pubclub.com/collegefootball/

Comment

At the trials in Atlanta I saw this college kid on the train with a caption on his t-shirt: "Athens, Georgia. Graduating the best educated alcoholics since 1785." Now, this is class!
          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

>My uncle gave me a copy of it when I was in HS so I could properly pick a
            >college. I think it was from an issue dated from '85-88. Not sure. It must
            >have been a list they published from another source.

I remember specifically
            >Texas was #1 and the most widely abused drug was birth control. Colorado and
            >Nebraska were on there also.

I think it had the top 20 and bottom 10. Rice
            >was in the bottom 10 along with BYU.

One thing is clear, I didn't attend Carnegie Mellon for the parties. Or the indoor track facilities.

Nik Bonaddio
            Carnegie Mellon University

Comment

These threads, plus the full page article about the 10-day beer bash at the nationals...is drinking and partying now an ongoing coverage of T&FN...?

Comment

OK GARRY,HERE WE GO,WHY IS THE REASON THEY NO LONGER HOLD THE SHOT AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN?BECAUSE,AFTER THROWING&PARTYING DURING MEET BRIAN OLDFIELD THREW THE BENCH UP INTO THE STANDS,A LITTLE ANGER MANAGEMENT.
                FLORIDA//

Comment

Huh? I could swear I saw them throw the shot at the Millrose Games this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X