Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eaton on WR pace in heptathlon

berkeley"][quote="bushop"]Is there video available of Eaton's shot putting? Is he still using a right-foot, left-foot step back technique (as in 2011) or has he switch to a glide/ rotation]Except for Lammert of GER,i think a more accomplishable is Anna Avdeeva of RUS also use the technique called "change" in iaaf Biomechanics Report WC Berlin 2009 Throws ,they both over 20m in their career,20.04m for lammert,20.07m for Avdeeva.

Comment

Re: Ashton Eaton Raises WR to 6645

Superhuman. I normally dislike Oregon athletes by a matter of principle (don't ask me why, I don't know myself and it's only in track) but Ashton has a great attitude and is a freak of nature. I'm officially a believer.

Comment

Originally posted by nianchengyu
        Except for Lammert of GER, I think a more accomplishable is Anna Avdeeva of RUS also use the technique called "change" in IAAF Biomechanics Report WC Berlin 2009 Throws, they both over 20m in their career, 20.04m for Lammert, 20.07m for Avdeeva.
        Thanks so much. Where/ how can we see this report?
        I feel we've highjacked this thread inappropriately. Can the shot put items be added to Marlow's The Eaton Shuffle discussion?

Comment

I feel we've highjacked this thread inappropriately. Can the shot put items be added to Marlow's [f=1&t=42314&p=685573&hilit=ashton+eaton+shot+put#p 685573]The Eaton Shuffle[/url] discussion?[/quote]
          thank you for your metion,the placehttp://www.iaaf.org/development/research/index.html,and there is a video about avdeeva when finished 3rd in EC in 2011:
          http://www.european-athletics.org/co...id=&file_id=10

Comment

Originally posted by JumboElliott
            Superhuman. I normally dislike Oregon athletes by a matter of principle (don't ask me why, I don't know myself and it's only in track) but Ashton has a great attitude and is a freak of nature. I'm officially a believer.
            No problem, Eaton is an Oregon Field athlete, not a Track guy (Hept/Deca classified as a field event]. I suspect that your dislike for Oregon is primarily for track events, and might apply primarily above 400m.

Comment

No, really the program in general.

Comment

Working...
              X